Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

low cost roofing shed and fencing

Register

Click Here!

lakshmi123

we offer all kind of roofing solutions for very reasonable rate .we also construct green house shed and also other sheds,even chettinad type tiles sheet etc.make your garden,farm ,car shed,guest house beautiful with our roofing solutions.we can do according to your budget.Please send me all the details of your proposed shed while sending enquiry like how much sqft,length and breadth,whether it is concrete flooring etc.If it is cattle shed,then tell us how many cows ,goats will be in your farm.It will be easy for us to send quotation.we do fencing for your land at low cost.please send your email id in reply.
Barbed wire fencing cost Rs.110/running feet

cyriacjosh

Dear Member,
I would be intrested in the construction of low cost sheds, roofs and fencing. Pl forward me your details to my email. Also pl send me your telephone numbers to contact you.
Regards,
Cyriac

Last edited by a moderator:

elizabethpaul

quote - Fencing

Dear Ms.Laksmi,

Can you please send me a your details

Thanks in advance,

Elizabeth Paul

we offer all kind of roofing solutions for very reasonable rate .we also construct green house shed and also other sheds,even chettinad type tiles sheet etc.make your garden,farm ,car shed,guest house beautiful with our roofing solutions.we can do according to your budget.Please send me all the details of your proposed shed while sending enquiry like how much sqft,length and breadth,whether it is concrete flooring etc.If it is cattle shed,then tell us how many cows ,goats will be in your farm.It will be easy for us to send quotation.we do fencing for your land at low cost.please send your email id in reply.

dilipindu

i need low cost roofing solutions, and barbed wire, please send me qutation,

jagmohan

pls.send me ur contact detail.i am interested in barbed fencing for abt.10 acres of land& also roofing detail for 2 cattle sheds area 50x24 feet eachwith concrete floor
regds
jagmohan

srihari1

pls.send me ur contact detail.i am interested in barbed fencing for abt.10 acres of land& also roofing detail for 2 cattle sheds FOR SOME 10 COWS AND 20 GOATS AND 20 SHEEP CALL ME

mamsd84

I want to start a dairy farm with 50 buffalos, send me the cost of shed for 50 feet length and 30 feet width.

newfarmer1

I'm intrested in the construction of low cost sheds, roofs and fencing. Pl forward me your details to my email. Also pl send me your telephone numbers to contact you.

i am interested in barbed fencing for about 22 acres of land& also roofing detail for 2 cattle sheds for about 12 Cows. If you can send a quote that will be helpful in deciding it sooner.

rmkvin

Low cost fencing

Please send your quotation and details to the following mail ID.

balupad

Hi ,
I have a plan to start a mushroom business.For that i need a shed. Just i want to know that the cost estimation for shed.

Bala.

unnithanfirst

Cattle shed cost

WITH REFERENCE TO YOUR ABOVE QUOTE, I WOULD LIKE TO GET A QUOTATION FOR CATTLE SHED WHICH CAN ACCOMMODATE 20 HF COWS , IN HUSOUR , TAMIL NADU. EXPECTING YOUR KEEN REPLY.

Regards

Rajeev

msai

cattle sheds

hello,
we r planning to start dairy of 200 cows,lenth of shed is 300*100.contact me

ranjiv_bhasin

Dear Member,

I am interested in green house construction please let me know details
Rgs

R K Bhasin

veerraju

dear sir please send details of low cost shed 30x60 industriel shed my

cosmosgreen

yES WE WILL WELCOME YOUR OFFER. OUR REQUIREMENTS AR:
1. LIVING QUARTERS ON THE FARM. THREE BEDROOMS WITH BATH ATTACHED AND A COMMON ONE IN THE HALL AREA AND A DINING HALL AND KITCHEN ALL IN SAY 2000 SQ. FT

2. A SHED FOR AGRICULTURE GOODS OF HE SIZE OF 40' X 40'

3. OUTSIDE THREE TOILETS AND ONE BATH FOR WORKMEN/WOMEN.

4. A COW SHED WITH 6 COWS.