AgricultureInformation.com

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: low cost roofing shed and fencing

Default low cost roofing shed and fencing

we offer all kind of roofing solutions for very reasonable rate .we also construct green house shed and also other sheds,even chettinad type tiles sheet etc.make your garden,farm ,car shed,guest house beautiful with our roofing solutions.we can do according to your budget.Please send me all the details of your proposed shed while sending enquiry like how much sqft,length and breadth,whether it is concrete flooring etc.If it is cattle shed,then tell us how many cows ,goats will be in your farm.It will be easy for us to send quotation.we do fencing for your land at low cost.please send your email id in reply.
    Barbed wire fencing cost Rs.110/running feet

Dear Member,
    I would be intrested in the construction of low cost sheds, roofs and fencing. Pl forward me your details to my email. Also pl send me your telephone numbers to contact you.
    Regards,
    Cyriac
    Last edited by moderator A; August 4th, 2011 at 02:27 PM. Reason: only business members are allowed to post contact info. please click My Account to upgrade

Default quote - Fencing

Dear Ms.Laksmi,

Can you please send me a your details

Thanks in advance,

Elizabeth Paul

Quote Originally Posted by lakshmi123 View Post
    we offer all kind of roofing solutions for very reasonable rate .we also construct green house shed and also other sheds,even chettinad type tiles sheet etc.make your garden,farm ,car shed,guest house beautiful with our roofing solutions.we can do according to your budget.Please send me all the details of your proposed shed while sending enquiry like how much sqft,length and breadth,whether it is concrete flooring etc.If it is cattle shed,then tell us how many cows ,goats will be in your farm.It will be easy for us to send quotation.we do fencing for your land at low cost.please send your email id in reply.
    Last edited by moderator A; August 4th, 2011 at 02:27 PM. Reason: only business members are allowed to post contact info. please click My Account to upgrade

i need low cost roofing solutions, and barbed wire, please send me qutation,
    Last edited by moderator A; August 4th, 2011 at 04:24 PM. Reason: only business members are allowed to post contact info. please click My Account to upgrade

pls.send me ur contact detail.i am interested in barbed fencing for abt.10 acres of land& also roofing detail for 2 cattle sheds area 50x24 feet eachwith concrete floor
    regds
    jagmohan

pls.send me ur contact detail.i am interested in barbed fencing for abt.10 acres of land& also roofing detail for 2 cattle sheds FOR SOME 10 COWS AND 20 GOATS AND 20 SHEEP CALL ME
    Last edited by moderator A; August 5th, 2011 at 02:13 PM. Reason: only business members are allowed to post contact info. please click My Account to upgrade

I want to start a dairy farm with 50 buffalos, send me the cost of shed for 50 feet length and 30 feet width.
    Last edited by moderator A; August 5th, 2011 at 02:14 PM. Reason: only business members are allowed to post contact info. please click My Account to upgrade

I'm intrested in the construction of low cost sheds, roofs and fencing. Pl forward me your details to my email. Also pl send me your telephone numbers to contact you.

i am interested in barbed fencing for about 22 acres of land& also roofing detail for 2 cattle sheds for about 12 Cows. If you can send a quote that will be helpful in deciding it sooner.

Blog Entries

Default low cost shed

Nice information.
    Best of luck

Default reg message

Quote Originally Posted by asadrazvi2000 View Post
    Nice information.
    Best of luck
    Thank you for your message.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast