Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

low cost roofing shed and fencing

Register

Click Here!

ejazi

Poultry Shed

Hello

I am from Chennai and im interested in constructing a poultry shed in outskirts of chennai.
Please let me know first if you would be construct in Andra Pradesh( chittoor)

The area for construction is roughly 10,000Sq Ft. and I would be interested to get a quote for atleast two units, having a capacity of atleast 10000 birds per unit.

Regards
Ejazi

we offer all kind of roofing solutions for very reasonable rate .we also construct green house shed and also other sheds,even chettinad type tiles sheet etc.make your garden,farm ,car shed,guest house beautiful with our roofing solutions.we can do according to your budget.Please send me all the details of your proposed shed while sending enquiry like how much sqft,length and breadth,whether it is concrete flooring etc.If it is cattle shed,then tell us how many cows ,goats will be in your farm.It will be easy for us to send quotation.we do fencing for your land at low cost.please send your email id in reply.
Barbed wire fencing cost Rs.110/running feet

sadiq215

Fencing and low cost shed

we offer all kind of roofing solutions for very reasonable rate .we also construct green house shed and also other sheds,even chettinad type tiles sheet etc.make your garden,farm ,car shed,guest house beautiful with our roofing solutions.we can do according to your budget.Please send me all the details of your proposed shed while sending enquiry like how much sqft,length and breadth,whether it is concrete flooring etc.If it is cattle shed,then tell us how many cows ,goats will be in your farm.It will be easy for us to send quotation.we do fencing for your land at low cost.please send your email id in reply.
I am interested in Fencing for 3 acres of land and low cost shed for Dairy Farm. Please contact me by e-mail at your earliest. thanks.

thotauk

Roofing

I need to build a shed for 50cows and fencing for 10acre land. Please email me details at

Last edited by a moderator:

Fencing and low cost shed

I am planning to start EMU Farming for 200 pairs for which low cost shed and fencing required at Rajasthan area.

Please share complete details alongwith pics.

Low Cost Shed & Fencing for Goat & EMU Farming at Rajasthan

Dear

I am setting up 200 pairs each for Goat & EMU Farming at Rajasthan for which low cost fencing and shed required.Kindly provide complete details with specification on my maid id so that we can process accordingly.

Rgds
Sanjay

aybraj

I am to buy 150 goats & to establish goat farm in 3 acres of land. Please mail me the quotation

laksh

Please send me the quotation for barbed wire and chain link fence per metre including stone with labour cost per meter

sd_upadhyay

we need the fencing for 60 acre of land and also shed house for labour. please send the details my email ID.

jose_cok

Hi,

Unable to send you PM as your inbox is full. Kindly PM me your email address as we can send you the requirements.

Low cost fencinf

Hi Lakshmi,

Recently i have acquired 2.10acres land in Hyderabad, need your assistance in
fencing & small room construction in my farm. please contact me asap.

Regards