Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Dealers for Organic Products

Register

Click Here!

sonalpil

We are in the business of Manufacturing and Marketing of Eco-Friendly Bio Technology products viz., Bulk Drugs, Food Preservatives & Additives, Organic Agri In Puts, Bio-fertilizers, Bio-Pesticides & Bio-control Agents, Botanical Crop Protectors, Animal Health Care (Cattle / Poultry feed supplements) and other value added products based on Carbohydrates which are being produced through Industrial Fermentation Process.

We need dealers and distributors for the products.
If any one is interested contact me through the message.

anilneshti

Bio-organic products,for re-distributionn

Please forward details of all your products,we are in bio-organic farm inputs wholesale trading line since last 20years,& covering south-maharashtra & north -karnataka area,having own field staff ,sales force,etc.Hope you will send details,Regards.Anil.

dealership

dear sir,
I am s.c.viswanath from kadapa district,A.P.Iam working as a medical reprasentative in a chennai based company.planing to have my own bussiness.Please forward details of all your products and give me details of ur company.
Hope you will send details,

Regards,
s.c.viswanath.

shreddy4u

Dealership

dear sir,
am vardhan from A.P .
i want to start own business.
Please forward details of all your products and T&C.

Regards,
vardhan

Please send me the details of organic food preservatives. We are manufacturers of Organic Jams & Squashes.

Last edited by a moderator:

joshisoumian

Organic fertilizer

I am in the business of Marketing of Eco-Friendly Organic Agri In Puts, Bio-fertilizers, Bio-Pesticides & Bio-control Agents, and intrested in your products. please send the details in my E-mail

M.S Joshy

vijayas

arganic products

I am interesting to market organic products which you have. kindly send your products and food items

thanking you
sthyamurhty.gn

spvpathy

trading business enquiry

hello sir,
I am vithyapathi from TIRUPUR,Tamil nadu, basically from NAmmakkal district, rasipuram area. BUt , now iam in Tirupur, i am plan to start new business in TIRUPUR or RASIPURAM. Let me know more about your products details and terms and conditions and investments amounts and area etc.. pls forward to my mail
tks&rgds.,
vithyapathi,

neisswellness

Sir i am a pharma distributor, and our region is in agriculture so please email me your product price list.
Dear Swapnil,

Hope you are doing well.

A subsidiary of Neiss Labs Ltd, Neiss Wellness India Ltd (NWIL) is on the lookout for pharma distributors in the nutraceutical and wellness industry.

NWIL offers "exclusive distribution" right to agents or distributors to market our array of premium lifestyle and wellness products within a defined region in India.

Feel free to drop in your queries.
Email: business@neisswellness.com

Looking forward to positive and quick response.

Regards,
NWIL TEAM

loktha

we are interested to retail & wholesale outlet in chennai area. guide me the procedu

We are in the business of Manufacturing and Marketing of Eco-Friendly Bio Technology products viz., Bulk Drugs, Food Preservatives & Additives, Organic Agri In Puts, Bio-fertilizers, Bio-Pesticides & Bio-control Agents, Botanical Crop Protectors, Animal Health Care (Cattle / Poultry feed supplements) and other value added products based on Carbohydrates which are being produced through Industrial Fermentation Process.

we re willing to open chennai markert.kindly assist the procedure and other things what we do

vignesh_bsm

Dear Sonalpil,

I very much interested to start a business with organic products, please send me the full details. So that I can able to process further.

Thanks & Regards,
Vignesh

Today at 11:32 AM
HELLOW SIR,
I am located in tirupur. i have planned for organic shop in tirupur and some other places. are you supplying your product? i want to know the details of your product. please send the details.

regards
muthu

dhagashbhatt

Product dealership

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am from Ahmedabad, i am interested to take dealership of your product please give details about your company & your contact no. so that we can make fruitful conversation.

My email id is dhagash2004@yahoo.com

rgds,
Dhagash Bhatt