Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Imported Quality ROSE PLANTS!

Register

Click Here!

narayanmurthy

Firstly Thank this forum we have been able to get Good response within a month
We have 30acres of rose plantation and could serve you all Dutch and Hybrid cut flower varieties even ornamental varieties such as ROSE TREE,MULTIFLORA,GIANT ROSE which is as big as Lotus flower.

Our mother plants are bought from Netherlands and Holland.
Each grafted rose plant is 2Years Old.

Coco plugs are used in the cultivation to ensure the growth of farm fresh and disease free variety. Our testing facility at Bengaluru (India) is a part of our organizational setup and helps us in ascertaining the quality of our range.

Price based on 100pieces Grafted plants
Dutch rose-Rs 11/each
Hybrid rose-Rs 15/each
Climbing rose-Rs 13/each
English rose-Rs 8/each
Tree rose-Rs 100/each
Giant rose-Rs 27/each
Multiflora-Rs 18.5/each
MORE THE QUANTITY LESSER THE PRICE!!!

All plants are sent using moss grass,nafed,perlite soil or anyother means of your choice for small order we prefer EMS,DTDC courier if you have big requirement please come and visit our farm in Bangalore.

Narayan Murthy
Bangalore

Last edited:

anandasrilanka

We have 30acres of rose plantation and could serve you all Dutch and Hybrid cut flower varieties even ornamental varieties such as ROSE TREE,MULTIFLORA,GIANT ROSE which is as big as Lotus flower.

Coco plugs are used in the cultivation to ensure the growth of farm fresh and disease free variety. Our testing facility at Bengaluru (India) is a part of our organizational setup and helps us in ascertaining the quality of our range.

Dutch rose-Rs 11/each
Hybrid rose-Rs 15/each
Climbing rose-Rs 13/each
English rose-Rs 8/each
Tree rose-Rs 100/each
Giant rose-Rs 27/each
Multiflora-Rs 18.5/each

All plants are sent using moss grass,nafed,perlite soil or anyother means of your choice for small order we prefer EMS,DTDC courier if you have big requirement please come and visit our farm in Bangalore.

Narayan Murthy
Bangalore
Pls send your e mail address Thanks Ananda Perera

Last edited by a moderator:

rksatish

Interested in some quality rose and ornamental plants

hello,

I am interested in some quality rose and ornamental plants of very high quality.

Can you please provide me more details of your operation and location of your nursery. I live in bangalore and would be able to come down to you place to have a look and pick up something.

Thanks
Satish

Dutch rose-Rs 11/each
Hybrid rose-Rs 15/each
Climbing rose-Rs 13/each
English rose-Rs 8/each
Tree rose-Rs 100/each
Giant rose-Rs 27/each
Multiflora-Rs 18.5/each

Narayan Murthy
Bangalore

shrushti

Shrushti hitech and agriculture development

Shrushti Hitech & Agriculture Development
Add :-Vishwa Empire Office No .47 ,Baramati ,Dist-Pune Maharashtra .Pin-413102
Email-realagro1@gmail.com 09403967696, 09890769945

Introduction of The Company

Is a organization established to render the service to the respected farmers, a backbone of Indian economy?
The establishment is made after the one year’s continual efforts of promoters & their sister concern in the agriculture & allied field.

We are broadly in the consultation in Hitech Floriculture And Horticulture & Turnkey Project in Poly House Construction for the farmers residing in the Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka Gujarat & Rajasthan Delhi, state to provide various services in the field of agriculture.

We also Supply of Floriculture & Horticulture plants. Manufacture in Soil Application Foliar products for the Agriculture sector, while promoting the organic farming concept. The company has efficient, cost effective products of International standards. The products have been established for their efficacies for over one year. The Company believes in eco-safety, high quality & efficacious products, intensive customer & end user training & consistent after- sale service. We have our registered office at Dist Pune Baramati, Maharashtra.

INTODUCTION OF THE COMPANY

MANAGEMENT & CONSULTATION
Consultant for Hitech Floriculture & Horticulture

Horticulture and floriculture Development & Maintenance
Develop your farm with innovative ideas with all facilities you deserve w. r. t. horticulture & floriculture development & also get financial assistance from govt. agencies.

Trading of Agriculture input & output
No need to go for hunting at different sources for the agriculture & allied inputs you require & the sale output you want to market. It’s all with. Shrushti Hitech & Agriculture Development

Project-Wise research in agriculture & allied fields
Want to have idea about economics or want to submit the project report at bank in agriculture & allied fields. Just visit with your requirements.

Contour & irrigation system survey.
Establishment of projects
Establish the Horticulture land development, Turnkey Project in Poly house, Shade house, Net House processing units & provide further technical Support etc.
Erection of project on Turnkey basis from design stage up to final production.
Plantation of selected crop & support to our comprehensive Technical Assistant .

Mr. Ravindra Saste
Vishwa Empire, Shop No.47
Baramati, Dist-Pune,
Email –realagro1@gmail.com
Shrushti.hitech@gmail.com
09890769945, 09403967696.

We Provide - - -

Consulting in Hitech Floriculture & Horticulture

Supply of Cut Flowers Rose , Grebera , Carnation , Pot Anthurium , and Capsicum .
Supply of All type of Plants Like - - -
Dutch Rose Plant Top Grafted & Budding (Natal Briar & Multi Root Stock)
Gerbera , Carnation, Gladiolus, Tube Rose , & Colour Capsicum

We are Import & supply Pot varieties of Anthurium , Phenolopsis ,
Dendrobium, Scherzerianum, Limonium and also supply of Gladiolus Bulb and Lilium Bulb in many varieties.

Develop & supply of Plants like Pomegranate, Grapes, Banana, Guava, Mango, Sapota, Custard Apple, Orange, Lemon , Litchi, Papaya Seed & Plant , Strawberry.

Maximum Production of throughout life of plants, plants are made in cool place & imported breeder.

Supplies are also supported by our comprehensive technical assistance.

Green House & Poly House Constuction.
Turnkey project in all Green House, Poly House.

Supply of Pure Organic Neem powder or Pend & Vermi culture compost.

Micronutrients, Amino Acids, Humic Acids, Zinc Sulphate, Ferrous, Copper, Boran, Mo, Mn, Magnecium Sulphate, Calcium Nitrate.

Please feel free contact me if you need further information .
Thanking You !

Ravindra Saste.

Our Products :-
Samurai Dutch Rose(Red) Top Secret (Taj Mahal Red) Ensemble Rose (Pink by-color)

Nobless Roses (Pink) TropicalAmazone(Orange) Gold strike (Yellow)

Avalanche (white) Bordo (Red) Naranga Rose(Orange)

Poison Rose (Dark Pink) Multiflora Root – Stock

Engaged in cultivation, supplying and exporting Dutch Rose, Top Secret Rose, Ensamble Roses(Pink by – color), Nobless Roses, Tropical, Amazone Roses, Gold Strike Roses, Availanch Roses, Bordo Roses, Naranga Roses, Poison Roses.
These Rose plants offered by us are known for their fragrance, freshness,exclusiveness and cost effective prices.
We propogate all kind of rose plant. Dutch Rose plants for Poly House and Indian mixed Rose plant for domestic use. We propogate all kind of Roses using best quality Root – stock ,Multi briar & nutle – briar.
Thanking you.

iiht

GUAVA L49 Plants,GUAVA Sapling,Planting Material,Grafted Lalit Guava Plant 9936420215

India,s No-1 Fruit & Other Plants Supplier 12 Month All Type Plants/Saplings and seeds Available in NAFEES NURSERY [SIZE="5"]www.nafeesnursery.com[/SIZE]

NAFEES NURSERY & EXPORTER IS A CAPITAL OF GUAVA,MANGO,LEMON PLANTS, SAPLINGS IN INDIA a complete solution of Horticulture / Herbal/ Aromatic & Medicinal Plants , Seeds, Biofartlilizar,Campost and Plants Fast Grothpowder under one roof.

HOME DELIVERY AVAILABLA PLANTS, SEEDS , COMPOST ETC.

Inform to All,,

Firstly i would Like to introduce my Firm Name Nafees Nursery & Exporter located Mujasa Malihabad Lucknow U.P ( INDIA ). 09415532515 / 09936420215 / 09839886298 Our NURSERY is a Large-Scale Production ,Manufacture,Grower,Exporter,Horticultural Consultant ,Bulk Supplier, and Distributors of Best Quality Seedlins , Grafted Fruits Plants /Saplings, Ornamental Plants /Saplings, Herbals Plants /Saplings,Medicinal Plants /Saplings, Forestry Plants /Saplings, All Type Seeds, Garden Grass and Planting Material, which deals into Horticulture.
We sale all type Best Quality Seedlins , Grafted Fruits Plants Saplings,fruit trees Small 2 Feets To Big 8 Feets size without poly and With polybag grafted Mango Plants/ Saplings/ Fruit tree ,Dushari Mango Plants/ Saplings/ Fruit tree ,Amarpali Mango Plants/ Saplings / Fruit tree, Mallika Mango Plants/ Saplings / Fruit tree,Chousa Mango Plants/ Saplings / Fruit tree, Langra banarasi Mango Plants/ Saplings / Fruit tree and other Mango Plants/ Saplings / Fruit tree which are yielding is high per acre and crop is highly profitable. Cost of each plant Plz Call Me 09936420215 are Email me >nafeesnursery_exporter@yahoo.co.in

POMEGRANATE SAPLINGS(Anar) FRUIT PLANTS,FRUIT TREES VARIETY
1.Anar Saplings (Pomegranate)Ganesh Plants,Fruit Trees
2.Anar Saplings (Pomegranate)Desi Plants, Fruit Trees
3.Anar Saplings (Pomegranate)Gutti Plants,Fruit Trees
4.Anar Saplings (Pomegranate)Tishucaltur Plants, Fruit Trees
5.Anar Saplings (Pomegranate)Sinduri Bhagwa Plants, Fruit Trees

1.POMEGRANATE(Anar) PLANTS /SAPLINGS >3,00,000 THREE LAKHS.

GUAVA FRUIT PLANTS,SAPLINGS,TREES.

1.Guava Allahabadi Safaida Plant Graft

2.Guava L-49 Plant Grafted

3.Guava Barafkhana Plant Grafted

4.Guava One Kg Plant Grafted

5.Guava Lalit Plant Grafted

6.Guava Black Plant Grafted

7.Guava Variegated Plant Grafted

8.Guava Chinese Plant Grafted

9.Guava Evergreen Plant Grafted

10.Guava Apple Plant Grafted

11.Guava Seed Las Plant Grafted

12.Guava G-Villas Plant Grafted

13.Guava Ashvariya Plant Grafted

14.Guava Sardar Plant Grafted

MANGO FRUIT PLANTS VARIETY

1.Mango Dushari Plant Grafted

2.Mango Dushari-51Plant Grafted

3.Mango Chausa Plant Grafted

4.Mango Langra Plant Grafted

5.Mango Lucknowa Safaida Plant Grafted

6.Mango Amrpali Plant Grafted

7.Mallika Plant Grafted

8.Mango Tomy Atkins Shugar Free

9.Mango Seed Less Plant Grafted

iiht

Export Quality Grafted Rose ,Rose Hybrid,Rose Katting,Rose Floribanda,Plants/Sapling

India,s No-1 Fruit & Other Plants Supplier 12 Month All Type Plants/Saplings and seeds Available in NAFEES NURSERY [SIZE="5"]www.nafeesnursery.com[/SIZE]

NAFEES NURSERY & EXPORTER IS A CAPITAL OF GUAVA,MANGO,LEMON PLANTS, SAPLINGS IN INDIA a complete solution of Horticulture / Herbal/ Aromatic & Medicinal Plants , Seeds, Biofartlilizar,Campost and Plants Fast Grothpowder under one roof.

Inform to all,

We Sale Good and Export Quality and big size Planting metirial with Complete Project Report Grafted Rose Plants/ Saplings ,Grafted Rose Floribanda, Plants/ Saplings ,Grafted Manichar Plants/ Saplings , Grafted Rose Katting Plants/ Saplings,Grafted Rose Big Flower Plants/ Saplings,and other Rose Plants/ Saplings which are Flowering is high per acre and crop is highly profitable.

Plants Name > Availability

1.ROSE GRAFTED PLANTS/SAPLINGS > 5,00,000 FIVE LAKHS.

2.ROSE HYBRID PLANTS/SAPLINGS > 2,00000 TWO LAKHS.

3.ROSE KATTING PLANTS/SAPLINGS > 1,00000 ONE LAKHS.

4.ROSE FLOWRIBANDA PLANTS/SAPLINGS > 50,000 FIFTY THOUSEND

5.ROSE NOORJAHAN PLANTS/SAPLINGS > 10,000 TEN THOUSEND.

sbalaji1

Dutch rose-Rs 11/each
Hybrid rose-Rs 15/each
Climbing rose-Rs 13/each
English rose-Rs 8/each
Tree rose-Rs 100/each
Giant rose-Rs 27/each
Multiflora-Rs 18.5/each

Narayan Murthy
Bangalore

Dear Sir,

Please provide the full address of your farm , So that I can come pick whatever I Need,

Thanks
Balaji

nutakki

Hi,

Can i get Hybrid rose plants like 5star, ruby etc pls quote the price

I am planning for an acre.

Thanks
Rakesh

adcosta

Want to buy good quality Rose grafts in bulk quantity for less, need contact address

Sir,
I looking for buying good quality Rose grafts in bulk quantity for less as i want to go for business first time in my life which i'm going alone (looking for business partner like you, but till not got) to start and i want to give a try in Rose graft plants selling business in -Goa, I need your contact address to visit your farm in Bengaluru. your sincerely Mr. Augustine Dcosta- Calangute-Goa-India
My email address: adcosta_25@yahoo.co.in
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dutch rose-Rs 11/each
Hybrid rose-Rs 15/each
Climbing rose-Rs 13/each
English rose-Rs 8/each
Tree rose-Rs 100/each
Giant rose-Rs 27/each
Multiflora-Rs 18.5/each

Narayan Murthy
Bangalore

Last edited:

adcosta

Please send me your reply if you too interested to be my business partner in-Goa

Sir,
I looking for buying good quality Rose grafts in bulk quantity for less as i want to go for business first time in my life which i'm going alone (looking for business partner like you, but till not got) to start and i want to give a try in Rose graft plants selling business in -Goa, I need your contact address to visit your farm in Bengaluru. your sincerely Mr. Augustine Dcosta- Calangute-Goa-India
My email address: adcosta_25@yahoo.co.in
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please send me your reply if you too interested in extending your business-in Goa-Calangute beach and work in a partnership in-Goa in selling good quality Rose grafts. Just in case you are looking for the same i'm looking for.
Thanks and Regards
Augustine Dcosta
Goa

krishnagokhale

Dear Sir,
During Monsoo season, Rose plants are susceptible to Bacterial Blight (Black spot) disease which reduces the yield. In case you face such a challenge please call us we will help you in eradicating the same.
Thanks,
Krishna Gokhale, Pune

iiht

HORTICULTURAL PLANT EXPORTER,LIME, LEMON SEEDLESS, KAGZI LEMON www.nafeesnursery.com

WE ARE ONE LIVE FRUIT PLANT,TIMBER PLANT, MEDICINAL PLANT ,SAPLING & SEEDS EXPORTER FROM NORTH INDIA

www.nafeesnursery.com

Hello all
If any person need all type lemon saplings and lemon plant please contact me or
visit my website:-------
We are one Live plant exporter from north india also fruit plant seed supplier / Exporter & All India fruit ,Timber, Hearbal , plant supplier.

HOME DELIVERY AVAILABLA PLANTS, SEEDS , COMPOST ETC.

1.Agricultural and Processed Food Products Export Development Authority Govt of India.(APEDA)

2.Associated Chambers of Commerce and Industry of India.(ASSOCHAM)

www.nafeesnursery.com

LEMON (Nimbu/Citrus/Lime)PLANTS WITH VERITY / SAPLINGS
1.LEMON INDIAN SEEDLASS VERITY PLANT GRAFTED / SAPLINGS

2.LEMON IMPORTED ITALIAN SEEDLASS VERITY PLANT / SAPLINGS

3.LEMON KAGZI VERITY SEEDLING PLANT / SAPLINGS

4.LEMON BALAJI VERITY PLANT / SAPLINGS

ALSO VISIT NEWS PAPER LINK,S ABOUT SUGAR FREE MANGO NAFEES NURSERY & EXPORTER.

Sugar-free mangoes - The Hindu

Nafees Nursery | Chitralekha

rohtak information desk: Sugar-free mangoes

Sugar-free mangoes

Last edited:

chandan6002

Hi Murthy,

How i can place an Order to you. Initially i would to like about 10 to 15 Plants. Please provide me latest prices, also i would like to know about the Currier side for Plant transportation.