Notices
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Greenhouse project for Capsicum farming

1. #1 Greenhouse project for Capsicum farming 

Wanted to know:
    1. What be the cost involved per acre (4000 sq mt) to install green house appliances for capsicum farming?
    2. How government helps individual farmers to start the project and buying final product i.e. capsicum.
    3. I am farmer farmer of some other state and having farmer certificate of that particular state. Can I buy agriculture land in Gujarat. If yes, can i get subsidy and other facility? if no, what is other option available with me.?
    4. I am staying at vadodara since last 10 years and start farming in almost two acre land.Please guide me how to start.

Banned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by girishkumarbrd View Post
    Wanted to know:
    1. What be the cost involved per acre (4000 sq mt) to install green house appliances for capsicum farming?
    2. How government helps individual farmers to start the project and buying final product i.e. capsicum.
    3. I am farmer farmer of some other state and having farmer certificate of that particular state. Can I buy agriculture land in Gujarat. If yes, can i get subsidy and other facility? if no, what is other option available with me.?
    4. I am staying at vadodara since last 10 years and start farming in almost two acre land.Please guide me how to start.
    Hello,

I am pleased to inform you that Color Capsicum (Red and Yellow) / Tomato, ready for harvest, are cultivated in our Green House Project located at, 4 hours drive from Delhi, at Kesari Pura, in Dist Jhunjhunu, State : Rajastan.

This was the project started by Mr. Banwarilal.

After initial problems, he learned and finally succeeded, in the cultivation of Color Capsicum (Red and Yellow) / Tomato in the Green House.

For anybody who want grow the Color Capsicum (Red and Yellow) / Tomato, they can learn a lot from Mr. Banawarilal, and avoid the mistakes he made initially.

Regards

MRC

D E E P A G
    . . . . . .Development Partners in Agri - Culture

How to contact Mr. Banwari Lal?

Hi Girish,

Basic naturally ventilated greenhouse costs about 550-700 per sq. mt.
    Irrigation should cost additional 100 per sq. mt

Don't depend on govt, they are useless. You can depend on Govt for subsidy for sure. Gujrat govt gives additional subsidy for greenhouse farming. Central Govt gives 25% project cost as a subsidy.

Don't know any rules but as long as you are a farmer you can buy farm land.

2 acres is good starting scenario for color or green capsicum, cherry tomatoes, seedless cucumbers etc. If you try hydroponics you will be able to get a descent business returns from the project. I would suggest avoid soil based agriculture if you can.

Banned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ashchi123 View Post
    How to contact Mr. Banwari Lal?
    Hello,

Thanks for posting your response.

You can send me private message giving your contact details like email / mobile no etc.

I will send the contact details of Mr. Banwarilal to you by email.

or else

You can Google Search and you will get the contact details of Mr. Banwarilal Jangir.

Regards

MRC

D E E P A G

Quote Originally Posted by vishwakarma View Post
    Hello,

You can send me private message giving your contact details like email / mobile no etc.

or else

You can Google Search and you will get the contact details of Mr. Banwarilal Jangir.

Regards

MRC

D E E P A G
    Thanks for your prompt reply!

7. #7 Mr.Banwarilal 

Mr.Banwarilal will you please share your experience of cultivating Colour capcicum cultivations under green house methods to me? i am just starting my new desire of floriculture along with green house vegitable cultivations in 2 months time > Thanks for your helps.

Hello,

or else

Regards

MRC

D E E P A G

Greenhouse project for Capsicum farming

1.Let me know average rainfall of your area.
    2.Two acre farming is O.K.
    3.details pl.contact me.
    Last edited by moderator A; March 21st, 2011 at 02:08 PM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click "My Account" to upgrade your account to a Business Member account.

(13,200*550)*2= 1.5 crore project for just built green house on 2 acre, is it reach to common farmer. how much return farmer can get from this green house to repay the loan and its interest.

and for hydroponics how mcuh would cost to eastablishment.

please reply me at your earliest.

best regards,

Quote Originally Posted by atulkalaskar View Post
    Hi Girish,

Basic naturally ventilated greenhouse costs about 550-700 per sq. mt.
    Irrigation should cost additional 100 per sq. mt

Don't depend on govt, they are useless. You can depend on Govt for subsidy for sure. Gujrat govt gives additional subsidy for greenhouse farming. Central Govt gives 25% project cost as a subsidy.

Don't know any rules but as long as you are a farmer you can buy farm land.

2 acres is good starting scenario for color or green capsicum, cherry tomatoes, seedless cucumbers etc. If you try hydroponics you will be able to get a descent business returns from the project. I would suggest avoid soil based agriculture if you can.

Hello,

or else

Regards
    MRC

D E E P A G
    hi vishwakarma can you please send me the details of Mr. Banwarilal Jangir.
    as i cannot find the information on google. i want to invest into capsicum farming in gujrat.
    thanks
    regards
    vaibhav

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast