Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Greenhouse project for Capsicum farming

Register

Click Here!

Dear Mr Girishkumar,

Please contact for more information on Green House and Net House.

With Regards,

Chandrakant Patel

Last edited by a moderator:

insect net & Shade net

Dear Sir,

With reference to our discussion, we take this opportunity to introduce our selves as manufacturer and exporter of UV Stabilized HDPE Mono filament agro shade nets, filter fabrics, anti virus nets, anti insect nets, PE Mulching Film ( Mulch Paper ) and Plastic Cord. Mudra Enterprises is known for its inventiveness and quality in the manufacture of polymer (HDPE) netting for a wide variety of applications i.e Agriculture Green House, Net House, Gardening, Construction and Household applications.

Our nets are manufactured using the highest quality Virgin HDPE Granules and an exclusive formulation of UV Stabilizer & UV Filter is added to the granules. This additive allows our nets to resist the atmospheric agents, particularly the harmful UV Rays thereby increasing the life of the nets and provides protection to the plants. Our shade nets are Multi Lock Knit using the latest technology. Hence, they do not fray like other shade nets even when they are cut.. Our Shade net and Mulching Film is available in wide range of width and color

Mono Shade Net with UV Stabilizer
Width : 1 Meter to 5 Meter
Shade Factor : 25 % to 95 %
Color : Milky White, green, Green+Black, Black, Red

Knotted / Knottless Bird Net with UV Stabilizer
Width : 1 Meter to 5 Meter
Square Mesh : 15mm / 20 mm / 25 mm

Insect proof Net with UV Stabilizer
Width : 1 to 3 Meter
Mesh Size : 40 mesh, 50 mesh
Color : Milky White

Let us know your product of interest, we will arrange samples for your reference.

With Regards,

Chandrakant Patel

dkmurali

Resp sir,

Nice to hear from you that you are interested in greenhouse farming.
We are Gujarat based (Vadodara) greenhouse manufacturer.
Protected farming is a new trend for farming. Capsicum is one of the good product for greenhouse.
Cost of greenhouse for 1000 sq m is approx Rs 8.85 L.

Govt of Gujarat will provide 50% subsidy according to the project proposal.

If you have a query regarding this, u can private msg me.

Thank you.
dear sir,

I happened to see hydroponic cultivation in green house in africa.andam interested for going into one ace of green house pl give me your quote detailed one including the cost of eqipment to control temp/e.c and ph to my email address dkmuralihyd@gmail.com

thaks

greensb

green house - what is the farmer's exp?

Can any farmer who has done greenhouse cultivation of capsicum share their experience, so that new entrepreneur can get a idea of benefits & risks before venturing?

consultants give a rosy picture, but what is the reality? what are the difficulties that a farmer/investor encounters in the greenhouse cultivation.
Request relevant ones to kindly share.

hydronut

Hydroponic greenhouse farming of color capsicum

Hello,

Glad to know you're interested in growing color capsicum. If you need to know more details about growing color capsicum using hydroponics, please feel free to contact us. Our e-mail id is info@plantgenomesciences.com.
We have successfully grown color capsicum in greenhouse using hydroponics and farmers are earning huge profits out of it. We can give you all details and assistance you want.
For our services, please visit- www.plantgenomesciences.com
Hope to hear from you soon.

gan_farm

ganesh farm for capsicum

we are wide manufacturer of capsicum mother plant.
so any want to any type of information regarding that so you call on my mobile

Last edited by a moderator:

simharajagopal

I tried with 1 acer (near Bangalore) of colored capsium last year. With respect to cultivation and maintaince, it is relatively easy. I had a buy back with fixed rate of Rs 35/kg from one of the local companies. For the first 5 months things went on smoothly but there after faced problems with the buy back company. The company was rejecting the crop giving some reasons but actually the rate in the market had fallen and he did not want to continue to give the fixed price. Finaly after 6 months I removed the crop and planted Carnations.
I think for colour capsium its very important you have a buyer as its not easy to sell in open market.
Hi,

I am interesting in buying colour capsicum. We looking for resale purpose. If interest let me know. We need 160 grams and above at reasonable rate.

Regards,
Simha Rajagopal