Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Contract Farming E-Solution

Register

Click Here!

manojsinghchandel

CAS in association with TechVibrant offers ERP Solution for Contract Farming.
The proposed solution is a web application offered on Software As A Solution (SAAS) model for contract farming. The software provides a comprehensive set of solutions for managing end-to-end processes of farming (from sowing to marketing of agri. produce) as per client’s needs. The business maps of web based application enable the client to focus their attention on the core processes that can increase their competitiveness and solidify their customer and partner relationships. Our solutions help accelerate business returns from technology investments.

For details, send mail.

Regds

pummy1

Agro land in Rajasthan.

Dear Sir,

I want to venture into milk dairy and milk parlour at my private farm in state of Rajasthan.

After first experiment in milk business, I wish to extend the size of dairy. For this I would need to hire neighbouring land on contract basis.

I know in state of Rajasthan, contract farming is officially allowed but till date no set of rules is provided by the Govt, diespite several attempts.

Would you like to guide me on Govt. Policy and subsidies and other incentives on solar, wind power or hybrid energy.

Best regards.

RPP

The proposed solution is a web application offered on Software As A Solution (SAAS) model for contract farming. The software provides a comprehensive set of solutions for managing end-to-end processes of farming (from sowing to marketing of agri. produce) as per client’s needs. The business maps of web based application enable the client to focus their attention on the core processes that can increase their competitiveness and solidify their customer and partner relationships. Our solutions help accelerate business returns from technology investments.

For details, send mail.

Regds

Last edited by a moderator:

ganapati

For details, send mail.

Regds
What is your advice on my following project?
PROPERTY AT DEHEN
1. Hilly, laterite land admeasuring 7.5 acres (17º 51’41” N, 73º 9’ 15” E) at post Dehen, Tal. Dapoli, Dist. Ratnagiri of Konkan region in Maharashtra. Dehen is a small village, 28 km. from Mandangad (A taluka place), on Mandangad-Anjarle Road and 20 km. from Dapoli (Nearest Taluka place).Nearest Railway station is Khed whereas nearest Airport is Mumbai & Pune.
2. There are 100, 5 yrs. old mango plants & 25 fruiting cashew nut plants.
3. The proposed project is to cultivate Rudraksha (Elaeocarpus ganitrus) varieties (Total 1750 all over the world known in Australia as Blue Berry Ash/Quandong.
4. The project includes development of a "Nakshatravan" as well.
5. The land has a kuccha well admeasuring 25 feet in diameter, kuccha approach road admeasuring 1100 ft. in length & 15 ft. in breadth,10 HP power connection & a pucca house admeasuring 450 sq. ft. with three rooms & veranda.
6. The entire land is demarcated by Govt. authorities, presently not fenced, saucer shaped with a bottom height of 80 M above sea level & peripheral height(rim) of 105 M above sea level with a gradient of about 30 degree.
7. Konkan season is heavy rains in monsoon (4 months) followed by scarcity of water for 8 months, very hot & humid in summer (nearest sea shore is at Anjarle at a distance of 8 km.).

hcms

We provide complete solution for the dairy development in RAJASTHAN

please contact me

ATUL GUPTA