Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Stevioside

Register

Click Here!

hcms

We are leading ISO 9001 certified NGO is the sector of promotion of medicinal and aromatic plantation. We are largest technology provider for the cultivation of stevia and processing of the green stevia leaves into white stevioside powder. Currently we are cultivating stevia in 500 Acre under contractual farming in whole the nation. Whole the stevia is being cultivated under close supervision of our highly trained agriculture technologist. The stevia cultivation has changed lifestyle of our growers.

On the basis of our knowledge and experience today we have established four processing plants of green stevia leaves under consultancy. With the help our business partner Sunrise Agriland Development and Research (p) Ltd, we are offering the products related to stevia. Sunrise Agriland Development and Research (p) Ltd. is a business organization with a strong financial back ground. The organization is having rich experience of 14 years in the sector of medicinal and aromatic plants. The organization is fulfilling the demand related to medicinal plants of all the leading Ayurvedic Medicine manufacturing company in INDIA.

We are offering Stevioside white powder with the help of Sunrise Agriland Development and Research (p) Ltd. With following features...
The white powder is produced from organic green leaves.
The green leaves are harvested from the organic stevia farms.
The leaves are naturally dried.
The powder is produced with the green technology.
The powder is 250-300 time sweeter than normal sugar.
No chemical is used in cultivation and in production.
We have state of art processing unit.
Currently we are processing 14 MT green leaves.
All the material is as per international food standard.
The material is of export quality.
The white powder can directly used in food industry without any processing.
The white stevioside powder helps to reduce the blood pressure
The blood sugar level sharply decreases in diabetic patient.
It is good to use in tooth pest, as it helps in preventing the teeth cavities.
It is a good weapon against obesity
It is calorie free sweetener.
It is natural alternate of sugar.
It is water soluble and colourless after mixing, So it will not change the colour of the product.
It is odourless.
It can be used in sugar free sweetener product, calorie free diet , travel tea dip bags, Ice-cream, juices, cold drinks, soft drinks, Cakes, tooth pest, sweets for diabetic patients, Ayurvedic medicines, Dietary supplement products industry. Over all we can replace the normal sugar and chemical sweetener by Stevioside white powder.....

The product is offered at very competitive rate. HCMS is known for the quality, if you want to know about the quality and check the formulation of the product, you can order today. Currently two packing are available 50 gm packing (for introduction and quality purpose) and 500 gm( for commercial purpose.

priyadarshni

Stevioside farming

I want to know how to develop farm of stevia? I already worked on stevia tissue culture,but field plantation of stevia and about its market status at present I want to know? Kindly help me regarding this

sunroyale

reply from sunroyale consultancy

[my name is umapathysankar.i am running a consultancy firm in madurai,tamilnadu.i am giving consultancy in agri,ngos,real estate,computer data entry project.please send your contact details via private message to me
try for exports these things already you have iso certification.why didn't you try send me if any doubts.thank you

tvreddy

Suggesstion and guidelines

Good evening sir,

This is TVREDDY HUZURABAD DIST:KARIMNAGAR OF Andhra Pradesh
I want to cultivate stevia, how much expences for ONE ACRE and how many
months to take harvestand how many crops (harvaest) in one year. How income we get for one acre in one year, what is MARKET position means where is the market

Please give me sugesstion

Thanku sir
T.V.REDDY

Last edited by a moderator:

hcms

You can contact for Stevioside, this is calorie free, natural sweetener as a altenate of sugar for diabit patatient, and this is extracted from camical free green technology.it is 300 times sweeter than a normal sugar,
please contact:
Ganesh Prajapat

hcms

You can contact for Stevioside, this is calorie free, natural sweetener as a altenate of sugar for diabit patatient, and this is extracted from camical free green technology.it is 300 times sweeter than a normal sugar,
please contact:
Atul Gupta