Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Dealers and Distributors for Premium Agricultural equipments

Register

Click Here!

peekay19

Peekay Farm Equipments(I) Pvt Ltd is a leading enterprise engaged in the field of post harvest, food processing and plant protection technology; The company has grown in size and stature since the past twenty years under the guidance of Mr. Pramod Sehgal.

We have catered to the domestic market right from the very grass root level to the esteemed buyers, re-defining the way by which India’s food processing industry has been functioning over the years. We have a track record of consistent growth due our commitment to quality, competitive pricing and most importantly, offer excellent post –sales services. To remain at the top, we invest substantial amounts in our marketing, sales promotion and offer premium facilities to our vendors.

It has been our endeavor to imbibe innovative ideas & latest technology in our field, which has proved to be a raging success.

Our mission is to offer quality products and services meeting the international standards to satisfy all our clients all over the globe.

Peekay Farm Equipments(I) Pvt Ltd is a quality driven company, giving equal importance to the products and services. We have a team of well experienced, quality control personnel and engineers who inspect the orders right from the inception to product installations, field work and customized services. Over the years we have gained excellent repute and respect in our field due to our consistent quality and services to our customers. The company is known to its clients for its after sales services, which also forms its unique selling proposition.

Peekay has an extensive product range in farm equipments consisting of dryers, pumps, fogging system etc. The company takes care of all its clients at its very grass root level offering various drying service centers serving to farmers at subsidized rates.

The company is growing successfully and today the company boats of catering to clients all over the country with its head office in Okhla, New Delhi along with a sound distributors franchise network which is growing rapidly all over the country.

We are looking for like-minded franchise partners who can become distributors for our different product.
We are suppliers of : misting system, pest control equipments, grain dryers, spribklers, chemical injectors, garden tools, hand saws, power tillers, power sprayers, high pressure pumps, tarpaulin, spray guns, knapsack, low pressure misting system ,nozzles , brushcutters, chainsaw, earth auger and many more equipments.

We provide technical and marketing support as well.

KINDLY CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW AND FILL OUT THE DEALER APPLICATION FORM
Wix.com peekaydealerform created by graindryer based on Blank Website
(wait for max. 5 min before the link downloads)

KNOW PEEKAY PRODUCTS: PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING LINKS
Company website intro
Company VIDEO: PEEKAY FARM EQUIPMENTS (I) PVT LTD
Company Catalogue: Post Harvesting / Food Processing Equipment - Misting Sytem and Tarpaulin Exporter and Wholesaler | Peekay Farm Equipments India Private Limited, New Delhi
Join us on Facebook :peekay Farm Equipments | Facebook

for further details:
Nonita Sehgal
Marketing

Last edited by a moderator:

naturoagro

Dear Nonita,

Kindly email me your contact details on naturoagro@gmail.com

I would be interested in taking up distributorship/dealership for entire state of Tamilnadu if we can work out terms & conditions.

rgds,
Murali.

peekay19

Dear Sir,

we shall send you details through e-mail

Regards

Nonita Sehgal

Peekay Farm Equipments(I) Pvt Ltd is a leading enterprise engaged in the field of post harvest, food processing and plant protection technology; The company has grown in size and stature since the past twenty years under the guidance of Mr. Pramod Sehgal.

We have catered to the domestic market right from the very grass root level to the esteemed buyers, re-defining the way by which India’s food processing industry has been functioning over the years. We have a track record of consistent growth due our commitment to quality, competitive pricing and most importantly, offer excellent post –sales services. To remain at the top, we invest substantial amounts in our marketing, sales promotion and offer premium facilities to our vendors.

It has been our endeavor to imbibe innovative ideas & latest technology in our field, which has proved to be a raging success.

Our mission is to offer quality products and services meeting the international standards to satisfy all our clients all over the globe.

Peekay Farm Equipments(I) Pvt Ltd is a quality driven company, giving equal importance to the products and services. We have a team of well experienced, quality control personnel and engineers who inspect the orders right from the inception to product installations, field work and customized services. Over the years we have gained excellent repute and respect in our field due to our consistent quality and services to our customers. The company is known to its clients for its after sales services, which also forms its unique selling proposition.

Peekay has an extensive product range in farm equipments consisting of dryers, pumps, fogging system etc. The company takes care of all its clients at its very grass root level offering various drying service centers serving to farmers at subsidized rates.

The company is growing successfully and today the company boats of catering to clients all over the country with its head office in Okhla, New Delhi along with a sound distributors franchise network which is growing rapidly all over the country.

We are looking for like-minded franchise partners who can become distributors for our different product.
We are suppliers of : misting system, pest control equipments, grain dryers, spribklers, chemical injectors, garden tools, hand saws, power tillers, power sprayers, high pressure pumps, tarpaulin, spray guns, knapsack, low pressure misting system ,nozzles , brushcutters, chainsaw, earth auger and many more equipments.

We provide technical and marketing support as well.

KINDLY CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW AND FILL OUT THE DEALER APPLICATION FORM
Wix.com peekaydealerform created by graindryer based on Blank Website
(wait for max. 5 min before the link downloads)

KNOW PEEKAY PRODUCTS: PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING LINKS
Company website intro
Company VIDEO: PEEKAY FARM EQUIPMENTS (I) PVT LTD
Company Catalogue: Post Harvesting / Food Processing Equipment - Misting Sytem and Tarpaulin Exporter and Wholesaler | Peekay Farm Equipments India Private Limited, New Delhi
Join us on Facebook :peekay Farm Equipments | Facebook

for further details:
Nonita Sehgal
Marketing
SIR,
WE ARE INTERESTED TO MARKET YOUR AGRICULTURE EQUIPMENTS IN INDIA AND OVERSEAS.

T.K.PARAMESHWARAN
Please contact..

Hi Nonita,

I am Rashmi Ranjan Muduli from Sambalpur, Odisha looking for a delerahip point of your farm equipments and agri based product in my region. My location is an agriculture based region of western odisha and head quarter of western odisha as well.

I was working as a occupational health and safety professional in Middle east. Right now i am looking for a delership of farm equipments with an investement of 5lakh or more.

Please tell me the details of minimum investment and other technical requirements to open a delership of your farm equipments.

My mail id is ranjanrashmi.m@gmail.com for necessary correspondence. You can also call me on 7504748218.

Thank You