Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

India's largest Stevia Cultivation Nursary near Pune, Maharashtra

Register

Click Here!

yawalkar

Dear Sir,
My name is Suhas Yawalkar (From Pune, Maharashtra).
I have very good quality and healthy stevia plants available with me (quantity – over 10 Cr). These plants are developed in my own nursery near Pune under my personal guidance.
We use all organic and best in class practices for cultivation of stevia plants.
We have india's largest Stevia Cultivation Project near Pune
Please contact me for detailed commercial and logistics related discussions.

Thanks,
Suhas Yawalkar

Last edited by a moderator:

hirenbose

Stevia leaf buyers

Lot of people are growing Stevia. The issue is: How does one market it? Who are the buyers? The price offered is too less by some buyers in the range of Rs 60 to Rs 100. If the grower gets direct access to extraction plant he is likely to get a good price otherwise the middlemen will make the most.:rolleyes:

ganapati

Dear Sir,
I have very good quality and healthy stevia plants available with me (quantity – over 10 Cr). These plants are developed in my own nursery near Pune under my personal guidance.
We use all organic and best in class practices for cultivation of stevia plants.

Thanks,
Suhas Yawalkar
I am seriously interested in cultivating stevia as an inter-crop in my following project:-
PROPERTY AT DEHEN

1. I own a small, hilly, laterite land admeasuring 7.5 acres at post Dehen, Tal. Dapoli, Dist. Ratnagiri of Konkan region in Maharashtra. Dehen is a small village, 28 km. from Mandangad ( A taluka place),on Mandangad-Anjarle Road and 20 km. from Dapoli (Nearest Taluka place).
2. There are 100, 5 yrs. old mango plants & 25 fruiting cashew nut plants.
3. My interest is to grow Rudraksha (Elaeocarpus ganitrus) varieties (Total 350 all over the world known in Australia as Blue Berry Ash/Quandong et150 acres/part of barren land (@ Rs.60, 000/acre) & 8 acres mango plantation (@ Rs. 8 lakh/ acre) is available in Kokan, Maharashtra at Dehen, 28 kms. from Mandangad on Anjarle Rd. Road, water & electricity can be made available. Titles are clear.
c.)
4. The project includes development of a "Nakshatravan" as well.
5. The land has a kuccha well admeasuring 25 feet in diameter, kuccha approach road admeasuring 1100 ft.in length & 15 ft. in breadth,10 HP power connection & a pucca house admesuring 450 sq. ft. with three rooms & veranda.
6. The entire land is not fenced, saucer shaped ,bottom height 80 M above sea level, peripheral height(rim) 105 M above sea level with a gradient of about 30 degree.
7. Konkan season is heavy rains in monsoon(4 months) followed by scarcity of water for 8 months, very hot & humid in summer(sea shore at 8 km.).
I am stationed in Pune. Can we meet & discuss?

sharadleedskem

Interested in good quality and healthy stevia plants

Dear Sir,

Thanks,
Suhas Yawalkar
Dear Mr.Suhas,

I am interested in cultivation of stevia plants in our field . I want to meet you personally and discuss the matter.Hence inform me your exact location and contact details or send me private message .
Sharadleedskem

syedmdrashid

sir
i am interested in this. plz. give me detailed information about farming and marketing. i am from chittor distt. of rajasthan.
rashid
please contact..

akmurthy7

stevia -project brief

sir,
i am from tamil nadu and interested to know what is the cultivation cost per acre/what is the expected yield per acre/what is life of the plant/ whether you are accepting contract farming and ensuring the price for us?
mail me

org_in

We Provide Stevia Cultivation materials like Stevia plants, Vermicompost, Neem Cake, Trichoderma and training on Stevia, other medicinal herb cultivation and Vermicompost unit with 100% buy back agreement.
Organic Innovation Assam

4th World Stevia Organisation Conference 2012
The 4th World Stevia Organisation Conference was held in the heart of Paris in May 24, 2012 at Hotel Millennium. details read at "organicinnovationassam" go through google

org_in

Organic Innovation

Organic Innovation

We are the pioneer of Organic Stevia Cultivation of North East India. Attained Training Program on Stevia Cultivation and many other Medicinal Herb. Grab the opportunities of a high profitable cultivation. With Buy back policy. In Assam or North East you will be one of rich farmer.
We Provide Stevia Cultivation materials like Stevia plants, Vermicompost, Neem Cake, Trichoderma and training on Stevia, other medicinal herb cultivation and Vermicompost unit with 100% buy back agreement.

Pacific herb

Guargum Cultivation, Make 50,000/Acre in 90 Days.

We are interested in Stevia, please contact with details and also go through below information.
“Guargum” is a product which is made from Guar seeds. Guargum is being used in different industries in India and abroad, but now it is in Heavy demand due to its utility in Crude Oil Industry. India is enjoying the top position in production and export of this product in the world market, 80 % of global demand is met by India.
Guar is basically Simple, Short & Easy rain fed (No irrigation) crop and cultivated in Rajasthan & Haryana state, but it can be grown in other states also.
We have taken trials of this crop in Vidharbha region of Maharashtra state in rain fed and irrigated conditions in summer.
Variety- 1. RGC 197 – Single stem, flat seed, 27 % Gum.
2. RGC 936 – With branches, round and pink color seed, 33% Gum.
Brief information of this crop.
1. Soil – Light or Medium and drained soil.
2. Climate- High temp, full sun light and low rainfall.
3. Sowing – After 20 July ( rain fed), in January- February (with irrigation)
4. Crop duration- 90 to 100 days.
5. Seed- 5 Kg. / acre.
6. Cost of cultivation – Rs. 5 to 6 thousand/acre.7. Production/ Yield – 400 to 600 Kg. /acre.
8. Market rate – Rs. 100 to 300/Kg.
9. Profit- minimum Rs. 35 to 50 thousand/acre in 90 days.
We provide all concerned services like Seed, crop agronomy and buy back support at different places. We can also take up large Cultivation up to 100 acres and above.

org_in

On 15 July 2012 Training Program on Stevia & Organic Cultivation

On 15 July 2012 Training Program on Stevia & Organic Cultivation
Stevia cultivation training program
Organic Innovation ("organicinnovationassam.blogspot.in)is organizing a Stevia (natural sugar plant) and Organic Cultivation Training Program on 15th July 2012.You can have complete guide to growing, harvesting, and marketing stevia leaves .Valuable information is compiled from growers, research trials, and the author’s own experience. Includes stevia leaf buyers, sellers, and other resources. Attendy could be individuals, Co-operates and rural farmers. Session includes market strategic, availability, future of medicinal plant,trading and export opportunities various knowledgeable information available for entrepreneur.

OBJECTIVES OF TRAINING PROGRAM:-

1.The complete information about commercial cultivation of medicinal plants and Stevia cultivation.
2.Before starting cultivation what parameters has to be taken?
3.Include field level primary processing /value addition activities.
4.Converting your business into small scale industries ?
5.On what parameters/standard Medicinal cultivation done?
6.Marketing aspects & services?
7.Profit percentage from single buyer and how much it is effective?
8.Guarantee of Buy back guarantor?
9.Certified plant saplings and seeds, surety of certification and standardization of material?
10.How can you choose any medicinal plants according to your place climate, Land soil and water availability?
11.List of Government certified & approved Herbal plants?
12.Climatically conditions, environmental improvement and soil improvement.
13.Employment to unemployed people?
14.Promotions of Herbal plants according to Government Schemes?
15.Medicinal farming through organic preparation?
16.Cultivation of Medicinal plants with minimum water level?
17.Safety about climatic diseases in Medicinal Herbs?
18.How to prepare nursery of Medicinal plants?
19.Subsidy from Central and State Government?
20.Formalities for Organic Certification?
21. Bankable projects and bank loan?

VISIT INCLUDES DURING TRAINING SESSION

1.Vermicompost processing unit.
2.Stevia Farm Visit

TRAINING DETAIL:-

Training Duration:- 1 day

Training Time:- 11:00 am to 4:00 pm

Training Place:- Guwahati

Training Type:- Residential Training

rajgeet

i am interested in stevia cultivation

sir i am interested in stevia cultivation plz contact me so that i can send u complete detais of my land and soil

idoh01

susyamamku@yahoo.com

FROM SUZZY

My name is suzzy I came across your company profile and became interested in it
I will like to discuses some important issue with you if only you will give me
the opportunity to do that please I will be waiting to hear from you so that I
will tell you more about my self and also send my picture for you to see here
is my email(

suzzy

bijumn

Dear Sir,

Thanks,
Suhas Yawalkar
sir,plse give me the details for stevia cultivation ! how is the future ?

sibyc

Saplings best price

Hi
How much best price per stevia sapling and variety with % steviocide etc.
SIby

bijumn

Dear Sir,

Thanks,
Suhas Yawalkar
Sir, I am biju from Kerala & in d path of stevia cultivation in large scale. For contact U , plse give Ur address & ph.no.

bijumn

sir,
i am from tamil nadu and interested to know what is the cultivation cost per acre/what is the expected yield per acre/what is life of the plant/ whether you are accepting contract farming and ensuring the price for us?
mail me
Sir, I am biju from Cochin & if U R interested really in stevia cultivation - very profitable business -