Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Murrah Buffalo for sale

Register

Click Here!

vrindavanfarms

Murrah Buffalo from Jind-Haryana for sale.We are besed at Kolhapur-Maharashtra.All are in 3 rd lactation,mostly all are pregnant in the range of 3-6 months,yield last lactation in the range of 8-9 liters/day,in very good,healthy condition.Costing between 25000-30000.Interested may contact

rajapratap

Murrah Buffalo from Jind-Haryana for sale.We are besed at Kolhapur-Maharashtra.All are in 3 rd lactation,mostly all are pregnant in the range of 3-6 months,yield last lactation in the range of 8-9 liters/day,in very good,healthy condition.Costing between 25000-30000.Interested may contact
Kindly send your contact details which we can have furthure discussion.

Regard's

i_tech

Please send your contact details, and how many buffalo's yoou have.

surya_metry

Murrah Buffalo

hi pls let me know, how many buffalo's u have? i am situated in Bidar (Nr. Gulbarga), Please send your contact details,

manojsinghchandel

Murrah Buffalo - Haryana

Hi

Every month, Animal fair is being organized in Mela Ground, Bahadurgarh, Distt. Jhajjar, Haryana. Those who are interested in purchase / sale of buffalo could make a visit there. Best quality buffaloes with lot of options are available every month. This is just for information to members.

Regds

Manoj Singh

theeagle

Hi
What day of the month? Any telephone No. of the organ.....
I am looking for 25+ murrah buffalo's . Milk per day 15+ Kg.
Thanks

manojsinghchandel

Hi

Hi

Pl. contact SDM, Bahadurgarh, Distt. Jhajjar, Haryana for this.

01276-230306

As it is being organized with the support of Govt.

Regds

Manoj Singh

sairamsreenu

Enquiry on Murrah Buffalo Availabiliy

Dear Friends,

Can we find any kind of buffalo in India which should have atleast 15 to 25 Lit milking capacity per day. If they are available pls help with their location and cost details.

Your help is highly appreciated.

Cheers,
Srini
Please contact....

Last edited by a moderator:

vrindavanfarms

Murrah for sale

We have about 10 Murrah for sale,which had yield average of 7-8 liters /day,and they are pregnant now.Cost is 25000 each if taken all in one lot,if choosen individually cost vary accordingly.For full lot cost is not negotiable.We are situated in Mandur-Salvan-Kolhapur.If you need my contact details,please mail me in private message with your contact details.Only serious buyers please.

prateekvaish

Pure Murrah Buffaloes yielding 15 - 20 kgs availabe at kanpur for sale

Hi
What day of the month? Any telephone No. of the organ.....
I am looking for 25+ murrah buffalo's . Milk per day 15+ Kg.
Thanks
It is true that the best dairy buffaloes like Murrah and Nili Ravi are found in India but all the dairy farmers in India know that they are not easily available and the reliability of animal and its true potential are often hard to guess before purchase of animal. We specialize in supply of Pure breeds of excellent lactating and pregnant buffaloes of following types:-
 Pure Murrah Buffaloes of excellent body confirmation, Good udder, tightly curled horns, dairy temperament and milk yield capacity of 2000 to 4000 liters in a lactation (10 – 20 kg. per day.)
 Pure Nili Ravi buffaloes with milk yield capacity of 2000 to 3600 liters in a lactation. ( 10 – 18 kg. per day)
 Pure Bhadavari Buffaloes of true type with milk yield capacity of 1300 to 1800 kg in a lactation. The average fat content in milk of Bhadavari buffalo is 10%+
All our cows, buffaloes, heifers and bulls are disease free and vaccinated. They all have great tolerance to hot and cold climatic conditions and are regular breeders.
Model Dairy Farm’s dairy cows, buffaloes and bulls are Reliable and Simply Superior.

sanjeev031

It is true that the best dairy buffaloes like Murrah and Nili Ravi are found in India but all the dairy farmers in India know that they are not easily available and the reliability of animal and its true potential are often hard to guess before purchase of animal. We specialize in supply of Pure breeds of excellent lactating and pregnant buffaloes of following types:-
 Pure Murrah Buffaloes of excellent body confirmation, Good udder, tightly curled horns, dairy temperament and milk yield capacity of 2000 to 4000 liters in a lactation (10 – 20 kg. per day.)
 Pure Nili Ravi buffaloes with milk yield capacity of 2000 to 3600 liters in a lactation. ( 10 – 18 kg. per day)
 Pure Bhadavari Buffaloes of true type with milk yield capacity of 1300 to 1800 kg in a lactation. The average fat content in milk of Bhadavari buffalo is 10%+
All our cows, buffaloes, heifers and bulls are disease free and vaccinated. They all have great tolerance to hot and cold climatic conditions and are regular breeders.
Model Dairy Farm’s dairy cows, buffaloes and bulls are Reliable and Simply Superior.

kindly give ur contact details

piping_2

send me more details

please send me more details in this regard, in this october & november i am planning to buy Murrah breed 05 live stock.

RAO

A.P.

piping_2

please send me more details

i am planning to buy 05 murrah livestock in this october or november.
please send me more details.

mohakame

Wanted Murrah Buffalo

HI friends.... i need a 5(five) Murrah Buffalo with breed, and milk gives 15 to 25 liter per day. payment spotly

ratneshk

Dear Prateek,
I am from Allahabad Uttar Pradesh and I wanna purchase 5-10 Young Murra buffalo who can give milk at least 12-20 litre milk per day.
So, Kindly give your contactact detail.
Mine contact detail is as perr below:
Ratnesh Kesari

naren84

Please send me details contact number and time to visit kholapur, I'm from Andhra pradesh.