Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Cows and buffalos available for sale

Register

Click Here!

motal

We have a dairy farm in Jaipur where we have animals of HF, Jersey, Sahiwal, Redden and murrah breeds. The cows have been procured from Punjab and the buffalos from Haryana and over time have adapted themselves to the Indian summer conditions.

Some of these are newly calved while others will give calf in the next 1-3 months. We are open to selling some of them. Would request ONLY SERIOUS buyers to contact us who can visit the farm in Jaipur and take a call from there.

Genuine buyers can receive photos, animal specific information and last years insurance details.
we are intrested in shaiwal cows pl give your address and contact no and if possible
pictures of your cows with price and milking per day and the fat value

rajendra singh mathura, we are genine purchasers

Last edited by a moderator:

olimd

need sahiwal cow

Dear Sir,

This is Oli Mohammed from Aria dairy farm in Tindivanam.

we have shahiwal & kankrej cows.

we plan to buy another batch of Indian Desi cows like Shahiwal, Girr, Red sindhi & Tharparker.

If you want to sale any Indian desi cows. please contact us.

Regards,

G.M.Oli Mohammed,

vivafarm

I need of Gir & Shagiwal pls send me the details.

Thanks & Regards,
Rajesh R

anshul11

Hi,

Can you please send the price list of Cattles HF Cow, Jersey cow, Murrah buffalo. Also do you have the complete data i.e. pedigree, vacination history, milking details also would like to know where is your farm located in Jaipur. Thanks.. Anshul

We shall be coming up with a Dairy Farm in Rajasthan and would like to buy from North India if the breed is good.

sibitv

Hello Sir, actually we need 5 to 8 HF and Murrah breeds, we are from Karnataka (Dist.:Bidar) actually we are starting a dairy farm with 5 to 8 HF and Murrah breeds so please send us the price, photo & etc. details of same. Please contact....
Hi surya,
I have sent you a private message. Please let me know if you are interested.

Thanks,
Sibi

sibitv

Hi,
I am from Bangalore and having 9 HF cows and two calves for sale. 8 cows are in prime lactation and one is ready to give birth. Only serious buyers contact me.

Thanks,
Sibi

Last edited:

write2rc

Need Sahiwal cow for home in murlipura

namaskar , my name is Rajesh Choudhary and i am from jaipur and i want to purchase sahiwal cow kindly give the details to talk further.