Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Meli Dubia / Malai Vembu / Hebbevu saplings Available

Register

Click Here!

Melia dubia / Malai Vembu / Hebbevu is a specie belonging to the neem family. This tree is known for its fast growth. In recent times the farmers around Karnataka, Tamil Nadu & Kerala have found the utitlity of this tree both as a low grade timber and also a very useful wood for ply wood industry. Under irrigated conditions this tree can be harvested at the end of 5th year for both timber and ply wood purpose. The aaproximate sale value of each 5 year old tree as per todays rates is Rs. 8000/- per tree.

The Karnataka & Tamil Nadu state Governments also have recognised the value of this tree and have been promoting the planting of this tree in all their afforestation programmes. However since the seeds have a major germination problem, the governments have failed to propogate this species in a big way.

Our Nursery produces about 5 lakh saplings year. Most of the saplings are consumed for our own plantations while some of them are also sold in the retail market.

Intersted parites may contact.....

Last edited by a moderator:

vkv_2

Dear sivanataraj,

Malai Vembu is indeed a fast growing tree. Its wood has a high gloss when polished and is extensively used to make Photo frames.

From which part of Tamil Nadu are you from.

Dear Mr. Sivanataraj,

There are two varieties of this specie generally known as Melia dubia & Melia composita. The growth characteristics of both the species is the same. The difference is in the color of the bark and the shape of the seed.

Any spacing above 2.75 mts x 2.75 mts or 8' x 8' is fine. for 10' x 10 ' spacing you'll need about 450 saplings per acre including casualty replacement.

a 2 month old sapling of 2' feet height is sold at our nursery for Rs.15 /sapling.

narendrashah

grooming in gujarat

Dear sir,

i have around 150 acer land available in gujarat. Does plantation possible for malai vembu in gujarat climate. After 5 year who is the buyer for this. Next week i am coming tamil nadu. So it is possible that we can talk face to face regarding this.

Please contact on my personal mail.

Regards,
rohan shah.
Please contact.....

naveenmn6

Regarding availability of Melisa dubia

Dear Mr. Sivanataraj,

There are two varieties of this specie generally known as Melia dubia & Melia composita. The growth characteristics of both the species is the same. The difference is in the color of the bark and the shape of the seed.

Any spacing above 2.75 mts x 2.75 mts or 8' x 8' is fine. for 10' x 10 ' spacing you'll need about 450 saplings per acre including casualty replacement.

a 2 month old sapling of 2' feet height is sold at our nursery for Rs.15 /sapling.
Where is you nursery located. I need plants near Chamarajanagar.Karnataka. I need around 300 plants .
Please contact me through mail...

manei2u

Melia dubia (Malai vembu) saplings required

Hello Sir,

I am Manikandan from Salem, tamilnadu, I had required 400 saplings for 1 acre. could you please sent me your price and contact details.:rolleyes:

Regards,
Manikandan

saipranav

Melia dubia / Malai Vembu / Hebbevu is a specie belonging to the neem family. This tree is known for its fast growth. In recent times the farmers around Karnataka, Tamil Nadu & Kerala have found the utitlity of this tree both as a low grade timber and also a very useful wood for ply wood industry. Under irrigated conditions this tree can be harvested at the end of 5th year for both timber and ply wood purpose. The aaproximate sale value of each 5 year old tree as per todays rates is Rs. 8000/- per tree.

The Karnataka & Tamil Nadu state Governments also have recognised the value of this tree and have been promoting the planting of this tree in all their afforestation programmes. However since the seeds have a major germination problem, the governments have failed to propogate this species in a big way.

Our Nursery produces about 5 lakh saplings year. Most of the saplings are consumed for our own plantations while some of them are also sold in the retail market.

can u please give me ur mobile number

saipranav

can u give me ur mobile number mail me

pavan

Malai dubia

Hai sateesh,

I need malai vembu seedlings for 100 acres border how many sapplings requied and what is the price for sappling and the cost of transportation to andhra pradesh, west godavari pl send me the quotation
Ram prasad.

micmohan

dear sir
we can supply melia dubia seedlings @ Rs 14.00.are you interested pls call

rajesh76

request for saplings of Melia Dubia

Dear sir i have 3 acres of land i required 500 Melia Dubia sapling for making the fence and to plant in between in the field. give me ur address

venkateurs

Melia Dubia Saplings available in Mysore-Karnataka

Sir
We have Good Quality Seed Germinated Melia Dubia Saplings in Mysore-Karnataka state.
The saplings are of ideal height for planting.
The saplings germinated by seeds shows Good Growth and is also robust in nature.
We have also planted melia dubia in our farm
Contact us for requirement of saplings on 9880589787
We can give free delivary for bulk orders

Last edited:

shanmuga06

The melia Dubia is a fast growing speice in the world.But it takes minimum seven years for attain the girth of 150 centimeters and the density also increase.But five years period will not sufficient for Playwood purpose and commercial utilities.Last Week I had a elaborate discussion with the owner of Playwood industry regarding melia Dubia cultivation.Finally the owner came to some positive conclusion that the eight years old melia Dubia tree with straight height of minimum 20'-25' .The melia Dubia tree age will under eight years is opt for paper industry and biomass industry.The melia Dubia will be cultivated in two types one is high density another one is low density method.In low density method we can accommodate nearly 620 seedlings in one acre.In low density method we can accommodate nearly 2500 seedlings in one acre.The high density cultivated melia Dubia trees are to be utilised for biomass,firewood and used the melia Dubia tree poles for construction purpose.So the melia Dubia trees are very usefull in every dimension.
Till now we have supplied nearly 75000 seedlings in Karnataka,Tamilnadu & Andhra Pradesh.In future the Andhra Pradesh will be the model state for melia Dubia cultivation.Because the most of the clients are availiable in Andhra Pradesh with much satisfaction about our melia Dubia seedlings and our service.

shanmuga06

We are having the malabar neem seedlings in bulk.We are able to supply to Hyderabad.We offer the free shipment against bulk order.

Regards

A Sivakumar,
Priya Nursery Garden,
Karaikudi-630001,TN
priyagar06@yahoo.co.in

shanmuga06

We are having the malabar neem seedlings in bulk.We already supplied nearly one lakh seedlings in suburban area of Hyderabad.For bulk orders we offer free delivery .

Regards

A Sivakumar,
Priya nursery garden,
Karaikudi-630001,TN
priyagar06@yahoo.co.in

shanmuga06

We are able to supply any quantum of genuine breed of melia dubia seedlings to ant destination in India.We also having the Red sanders (stump propagagtion) saplings,Sandalwood seedlings & Rosewood seedlings.

regards,

A Sivakumar,
Priya Nursery Garden,
KARAIKUDI-630001,TN
priyagar06@yahoo.co.in

shanmuga06

We are having the "Melia Dubia " seedlings for ready to plant.We are producing the Melia Dubia seedlings by seed germinated method for fast growth and better yield.

For more details plz.contact us:

A Sivakumar,
Oriya Nursery Garden,
Karaikudi-630001,TN
priyagar06@yahoo.co.in