Notices

Thread: For Sale-Golden Harvest GH400 Power Weeder

1. #1 For Sale-Golden Harvest GH400 Power Weeder 
    Business Member
    Blog Entries
    Golden Harvest GH400 Power Weeder

A 5 hp petrol Power Weeder highly suitable for all kinds of intercultivation operations in Row Crops (i.e., Sugarcane, Cotton etc.), Orchards and Kitchen Gardens.

Light weight can be used by women and highly economical. Full product specification is available Golden Harvest GH400 Power Weeder
    Last edited by moderator A; July 25th, 2009 at 12:02 PM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.

Quote Originally Posted by marketing View Post
    Golden Harvest GH400 Power Weeder

A 5 hp petrol Power Weeder highly suitable for all kinds of intercultivation operations in Row Crops (i.e., Sugarcane, Cotton etc.), Orchards and Kitchen Gardens.

Light weight can be used by women and highly economical. Full product specification is available Golden Harvest GH400 Power Weeder
    kindly let me have yuor detailed quotation along with tech.details of products.
    Please contact....
    Last edited by moderator A; July 25th, 2009 at 12:03 PM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.

hi,
    i need to buy power weeder and mini tillers for my form. kindly send me more details about the products....

4. #4 power weeder 

Dear Sir,
    I am interested in your power weeder, kindly send me full details of the weeder, especially the working width, machine width and height of the machine. and cost of the machine by private message at the earliest.
    thanks and regards
    K.Parthasarathi

pls send the details of the weeder