Notices
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Breeding Goats For Sale

1. #1 Breeding Goats For Sale 

Sirohi Breed of Rajasthan Goats are for sale.

Indian Goat Farm offers a Sirohi Goats age 1 to 2 yrs for breeding purpose, we have sirohi and sojat goats at our farm for breeding purpose. We sale only live goats Rates are 160 Rs Per Kg.

All goats are vaccinated (PPR, Titnas etc.) and healty good for breeding, Sirohi Goats give kids upto three, the ratio is 40% Single, 60% double and some times 3or4 kids too.

Good Milking and Meat Goats
    All Goats are available after confirmation the number of goats require.
    Because we have a limited stock, so we can arrange from our local breeders too.

Indian Goat Farm

2. #2 Need a Lot of 40 female/4male 

Please Quote Lumpsum and delivery time

3. #3 Breeding goats available 

Dear johnspinto

Thanks for taking interest in our goats, you are interested in buying 40 female and 4 male goats of Sirohi Breed from our farm, we can deliver you within 7 days.

Please send me the location so that i can give you delivery time upto your place and what i suggest is visit our farm and select your goat ourself so that their is no matter of misunderstanding as you are new buyer for us.

Regards
    Rohit Rathore
    Indian Goat Farm

Give your farms address and contact no.
    Please contact....
    Last edited by moderator A; July 14th, 2009 at 12:10 PM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.

Quote Originally Posted by indiangoatfarm View Post
    Sirohi Breed of Rajasthan Goats are for sale.

Indian Goat Farm offers a Sirohi Goats age 1 to 2 yrs for breeding purpose, we have sirohi and sojat goats at our farm for breeding purpose. We sale only live goats Rates are 160 Rs Per Kg.

All goats are vaccinated (PPR, Titnas etc.) and healty good for breeding, Sirohi Goats give kids upto three, the ratio is 40% Single, 60% double and some times 3or4 kids too.

Good Milking and Meat Goats
    All Goats are available after confirmation the number of goats require.
    Because we have a limited stock, so we can arrange from our local breeders too.

Indian Goat Farm
    Give your farms address and contact no.
    Please contact....
    shaileshmathur
    Last edited by moderator A; July 15th, 2009 at 11:49 AM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.

6. #6 Farm Address 

Hi
    Here i am sending you farm address,

District Jodhpur, Village Au, Thasil Phalodi
    You can call me..........

Rohit Rathore
    Last edited by moderator A; July 21st, 2009 at 01:01 PM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.

7. #7 Sirohi Goats For Sale (Indian Goat Farm) 

Hello Members and Users

A lot of 50 Sirohi Goats are ready to dispatch, interested parties may contact indian goat farm, these goats are for breeding purpose only.

Advantages of Sirohi Goats - Demand in market is very high, Growth rate is good, 60% kidding is twin, 89 % kidding, good milking goats.

Serious parties only

We always welcome a persons who suggest us an idea to improve more our breeds and promote the goat farming business in India.

We supply 100% pure sirohi breed to all over India.

9. #9 Sirohi gaot requirement for breeding. 

Hi
    I require 20 Sirohi female goat and 2 sirohi male goat for breeding, as i m starting a new farm in Surat (Gujarat).
    Aarif

10. #10 Sirohi Breed required... 

I required 20 female and 1 male sirohi gaot for breed, please let me know the details

Aarif
    Last edited by moderator A; February 16th, 2013 at 01:23 PM. Reason: only premium members are allowed to post contact info. please click My Account to upgrade

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast