AgricultureInformation.com

Thread: Available Emu Chicks Three months old.

Default Available Emu Chicks Three months old.

If you are intrested in setting up with emu farming . Please contact through PM to me.

Business Member
    Blog Entries

Dear Sir,

Where is your farm located ?. How many chicks you have to sell and wholesale rate for the same ?

Please send me the project report for 24nos.of birds and the cost benefit.
    We are interested to set up the emu farm at Ali bag..

please cont. at
    Last edited by Moderator; March 3rd, 2009 at 04:27 PM. Reason: mumtazhorti@hotmail.com.

Sir,

We are interested in setting up the emu farm please give details with price to
    Last edited by Moderator; March 3rd, 2009 at 04:27 PM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by marsh_farms View Post
    If you are intrested in setting up with emu farming . Please contact through PM to me.
    pls let me know the price and where r u located and i am located near to bangalore so pls weather u will be able to supply the same

Wink

Hi,
    I am very much interested in Emu farming. I have 5 Acres of land.
    I am interested in buying chicks.
    Pl replay.
    Thanks & regards
    G GURURAJA
    Last edited by Ritika; March 20th, 2009 at 11:57 AM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.

Default emu chicks

Dear Sir,
    I like to buy to emu chickes so I ur best price and location.
    rajendran
    Last edited by Ritika; March 20th, 2009 at 11:58 AM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.

Default emu chicks

Hi:
    Please advise on price and min Qty that we need to take. I own a farm and want to start with a few for personal use first and then go on the scale up.
    Regards
    Rajesh A.

Default some speciality crops

Dear friends
    I want to know about some speciality crops, which can have high returns. I own a 25 bighas of fertile land in western UP.
    I will appreciate you suggestion.
    Regards
    Nitin Chawla

sir,
    i am intrested in emu forms tell me the details where it located,contect me 'DREAMWAY PROPERTIES'MOBIL...
    Last edited by Ritika; March 23rd, 2009 at 12:55 PM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.