Notices
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rare White Beuta Monosperma (safed Palash) Flowers And Tree Available

1. #1 Rare White Beuta Monosperma (safed Palash) Flowers And Tree Available 

we can supply the following extremely rare and precious genuine herbs from central india:

1) Safed Palash (White Palash / Tesu) : flowers, bark, fruit, leaves and even entire tree

2) Shilajit

3) Red, White & Black Onion

4) Kali Musli

you may contact for any other requirement of rare herbs also like Nilguri, patal kumbra, jungli lashun(garlic), safed musli, kali musli, van singhara, jungli pyaaj, jungli kali adrakh etc.

write with detailed reuirement
    Last edited by tushir; March 13th, 2008 at 02:10 PM. Reason: Only Business members are allowed to post contact details. Please click "Upgrade" to become a Business member

2. #2 pls can u give contact details 

[QUOTE=tushir;40528]we can supply the following extremely
    mIL ME
    Last edited by Ritika; March 12th, 2008 at 11:50 AM. Reason: Only Business members are allowed to post contact details. Please click "Upgrade" to become a Business member

inform about the rates and address etc

Thank You
    Last edited by Ritika; March 12th, 2008 at 11:52 AM. Reason: Only Business members are allowed to post contact details. Please click "Upgrade" to become a Business member

4. #4 inq 

hi
    can u supply red patal kohra original & pure.plz give ur contact nos & quote.u can reply me
    Last edited by Ritika; March 12th, 2008 at 11:52 AM. Reason: Only Business members are allowed to post contact details. Please click "Upgrade" to become a Business member

5. #5 Need Of Safed Palash 

CAN YOU SEND ME YOU'RE CONTACT ADD. WE NEED SAFED PALAS

Quote Originally Posted by tushir View Post
    we can supply the following extremely rare and precious genuine hers from the jungles in central india:

1) Safed Palash (White Palash / Tesu) : flowers, bark, fruit, leaves and even entire tree

2) Shilajit

3) Red, White & Black Onion : original jungle product

4) Kali Musli : original jungle product

you may contact for any other requirement of rare jungle herbs also like Nilguri, patal kumbra, jungli lashun(garlic)etc.

write with detailed reuirement

6. #6 safed palash 

Quote Originally Posted by dhirenmp View Post
    CAN YOU SEND ME YOU'RE CONTACT ADD. WE NEED SAFED PALAS
    you can reach me as i'm based at mumbai. the rare while palash tree is in madhya pradesh and is flowering right now as palash season is on.

call me up or write to me as we can take the matter further. i would also like to know your details and your requirements. i would also email you back few pics of the palash tree with flowers.

Tushir
    Last edited by Ritika; March 13th, 2008 at 12:13 PM. Reason: Only Business members are allowed to post contact details. Please click "Upgrade" to become a Business member

7. #7 patal kumbra 

Quote Originally Posted by sushiltech View Post
    hi
    can u supply red patal kohra original & pure.plz give ur contact nos & quote.u can reply me
    yes, we can supply you patal kumbra, both red and white. i even have 2 pcs. white patal kumbra ready with me right now. you can reach me as i'm based at mumbai.

call me up or write to me as we can take the matter further. i would also like to know your details and your requirements.

Tushir
    Last edited by Ritika; March 13th, 2008 at 12:12 PM. Reason: Only Business members are allowed to post contact details. Please click "Upgrade" to become a Business member

8. #8 Information about white palash 

Hello,
    My name is Sachin Agrawal. I am interested in purchasing white palash. Please provide me the rates, your contact number and details for the purchase.

Thank You.

9. #9 white palash 

Quote Originally Posted by sachinagrawal View Post
    Hello,
    My name is Sachin Agrawal. I am interested in purchasing white palash. Please provide me the rates, your contact number and details for the purchase.

Thank You.

please let me know ur exact requirement so that we may do the needful. please write

Thanks and regards,

Tushir
    Last edited by Ritika; March 20th, 2008 at 10:50 PM. Reason: Only Business members are allowed to post contact details. Please click "Upgrade" to become a Business member

How does one contact you in Mumbai? Pls. send the details. I am interested in white butea monosperma saplings/seeds.
    Thank you.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast