Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Equipment for manufacture of juice, mineral water, beer, beverage & setting up plant

Register

Click Here!

hksbrewer

All types of equipment available for setting up of beer, juice and any other type of beverage production. Provide consultancy for a nominal sum for setting up these plants.

Initial project report will cost 2000 Rs (only soft copy in word or PDF files provided).

Customized and detailed report with engineering drawing and other technical data with equipment specifications will be later sent as per request.

You can contact on the e-mail ID: hks1971@gmail.com

Thanks and regards

H K

Last edited:

deepee1708

setting of beer plant

Please provide details like minimum investment, licensing policy in uttar pradesh. I wants to setup a beer plant in mathura uttar pradesh.

all types of equipment available for setting up of beer, juice and any other type of beverage production. Provide consultancy for a nominal sum for setting up these plants.

Initial project report will cost 2000 rs (only soft copy in word or pdf files provided).

Customized and detailed report with engineering drawing and other technical data with equipment specifications will be later sent as per request.

You can contact on the e-mail id: hks1971@gmail.com

thanks and regards

h k

artistrysheel

hi,

i want all detail about set up alcoholic bear plant- license, set up plants, equipments, raw material, production, market, minimum investment etc.....everything that is related to this plant....pls..
my e-mail ID- artistrysheel@gmail.com

thank u

Last edited: