Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

IT-Employees / Investors / Businessmen – Partners in Hyderabad

Register

Click Here!

herbawella

Looking for investors for a unique farming project; Investment required for up to 50 Lacs.
Looking for individual investor or Group of Friends who are passionate about farming.

• Want your own farm.
  • Want to use it as a weekend get-away.
  • Want it to earn Tax Free Green Money for you while you work in city.
  • Want to claim benefits while promoting agriculture.
  • Want a fair deal.

I have been an ex-IT Employee, Sales Team Member for farmlands, Director for a Farming Project,
Consultant for Farming Project, Consultant for Subsidies and a passionate farmer.

Looking forward to pioneer a unique Agri-Entertainment formula where the property value is enhanced with agriculture being allowed to flourish and Owners/Investors would be able to use the property as a weekend getaway.

The project is planned within 100Kms Radius of Hyderabad, Joint Capital of Telangana & Andhra Pradesh.

Please don’t request for email with project details. Looking to meet up with Investors to better understand each other before we discuss further.

herbawella

I am looking forward to pioneer a unique Agro-Entertainment formula where the property value is enhanced with agriculture being allowed to flourish and Owners/Investors would be able to use the property as a weekend getaway.

The project is designed to be an investment with

ü 1-2 -5 -10 Acre Farmland
ü Weekend Get-away with an individual house & swimming pool
ü Source to earn TAX-FREE and Un-attended agriculture income
ü Take advantage to government policies, viz. Subsidies, Loans & Grants
ü Promote Agriculture and contribute to greener living

I wanted to attract and involve investors and NRI's across the Globe to be part of the highly subsidized and Tax-Free Agriculture,Animal Husbandry and Fisheries sector in India.

Please feel free to reach me @ about.me/qasimuddinsyed including a note on how we can add value to each others connections. Lets connect and Grow.

herbawella

Consulting on serious, innovative projects in my areas of interest (Green Investments, Contract Farming, Cold storage setup, Subsidies & Grants, Business Strategy). Especially those involving Agriculture & Allied Sectors.

I am also trying to learn the best use of AgricultureInformation.com for connecting with Green Investment & Passionate Agro-professionals, and shall be happy to share the best practices from my experience.

Please feel free to reach me on about(dot)me/qasimuddinsyed including a note on how we can add value to each others connections. Lets connect and Grow.

herbawella

Consulting on serious, innovative projects in my areas of interest (Green Investments, Contract Farming, Cold storage setup, Subsidies & Grants, Business Strategy). Especially those involving Agriculture & Allied Sectors.

I am also trying to learn the best use of AgricultureInformation.com for connecting with Green Investment & Passionate Agro-professionals, and shall be happy to share the best practices from my experience.

Please feel free to reach me on about(dot)me/qasimuddinsyed including a note on how we can add value to each others connections. Lets connect and Grow.