Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

How can I get the information related to green house agriculture and subsidy scheme of Rajasthan gov

Register

Click Here!

kajalt

How can I get the information related to green house farming and subsidy scheme of Rajasthan government for this farming.

How can I get the information related to green house farming and subsidy scheme of Rajasthan government for this farming.
please do mention your details on my watsapp no we are in Delhi & we can sort out your each & every problem My contact no is 9953104533 (Rupesh Gupta)

greenlandfns

Walk into the nearest Agriculture Department Office/Officer/Horticulture Department Office/Officer and ask them or search in the Agriculture Department/Horticulture Department website of Government of Rajasthan. National Horticulture Mission (NHM) schemes are available in all States of India for green house farming with subsidy. So you can also check with the State Horticulture Mission/Department of your state regarding green house farming with subsidy available in your state.