Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Fresh cow milk available for sale

Register

Click Here!

gmadappa

Dear All,

We have a dairy (HF Cows) and we are supplying fresh milk everyday in and around Devanahalli. We are expanding our sales to Bangalore. Currently we are focusing Bangalore North and South. We have a daily capacity of 300 - 400 ltrs.

We are packing them hygienically in packs of half and one litre.

Please let me know if you want to buy fresh cow milk.

Regards,
Gururaj

makarand999

Cordial Greetings !!!
Dear Sir
Hi I am Makarand Bedarkar (B.Com, MBA finance) based at Nagpur Maharastra.I am basically engaged into the Capital Raising activities, Debt syndications, Bank liasoning, Financial consultancy and availment of subsidies/ Grant in Aid from various Government organizations such as KVIC, NABARD, Ministry of Food Processing Industries, etc (major process involves project report preparation – loan processing – sanctioning of loan – disbursement – subsidies claim – etc )
We are the group of professional associates such as Chartered Accountants, engineers, MBA’s Lawyers having main base at Raipur Chhatisgarh, Basically it’s a Chartered Accountancy firm (CA firm) engaged into the above activities since last 20 years. It has successfully done the varieties of big size projects financing and availment of SUBSIDIES from various Government Organizations in Cold storage, Ware housing, Colleges (Medical, Engineering, Management, Tech etc), Real Estate, Dairy, IT, Rice mills, Mining, Power plant, Export –Imports, Hospitality and many more…..

Makarand Bedarkar
+91 93255 66969
Nagpur M.S.
makarand999@gmail.com

sateeku

Hi Makarand

I just spoke with you regarding the ware house project , requesting you to please provide the completed project details which you under taken and please let me know the basic term and condition .

MAil:

Sateesh

katta.satheesh@gmail.com