Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Tissue Culture Fig (ANJEER) Available

Register

Click Here!

igrower

I can supply tissue culture plants of Anjeer, fully hardened. This is a selection made from Poona Red variety very suitable for fresh consumption

Interested may send me mail

me2puneet

I can supply tissue culture plants of Anjeer, fully hardened. This is a selection made from Poona Red variety very suitable for fresh consumption

Dear sir,

KIndly send me the rate of plant

waiting for the reply

puneet

shanmuga06

We were heard ,seen and have the "Afgan (Athi) Fig and deshi breeds of Fig in our nursery.We are not aware of Poona Red Fig .Kindly let me intimate the details of Poona Red fig and its medicinal value.

Regards

A Sivakumar

nelligeorge

We are a Trust promoting agriculture in Kerala. We are having 860 farmers clubs. Each club has 10-15 members. About 12500 members totally. Fig being of high value fruit, we would be interested in encouraging farmers to grow them. Can you please send us some sample plants by courier along with price and planting advice or any brochures you have ?

N George, Associate Director, International Centre for Technological Innovations, Avalukunnu Post, Alleppey, Kerala 688 006 telephone 09447058029. ICTI | International Centre for Technological Innovations email : nellig@icti.ac.in

me2puneet

waiting for the reply

sir,

I hope you must have posted it for some business purpose only not for fun , so many have responded to you after your mail and you havent responded . this is wrong according to business ethics .

Dr Puneet

ligygeorge

We are a Trust promoting agriculture in Kerala. We are having 860 farmers clubs. Each club has 10-15 members. About 12500 members totally. Fig being of high value fruit, we would be interested in encouraging farmers to grow them. Can you please send us some sample plants by courier along with price and planting advice or any brochures you have ?

N George, Associate Director, International Centre for Technological Innovations, Avalukunnu Post, Alleppey, Kerala 688 006 telephone 09447058029. ICTI | International Centre for Technological Innovations email : nellig@icti.ac.in
Hi , do you do fig farming in kerala or do you know anybody doing fig farming in Kerala. if yes please share me the contact details to nilesglory@gmail.com

ligygeorge

did you obtain fig plants from them? Are they suitable in Kerala climate? how long it took for yielding in kerala? I am interested to cultivate fig . Does the company in Gujarat sells good sapplings?