Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Live Spirulina culture for sale

Register

Click Here!

olari

Hello,

I am growing Live Spirulina at home for drying and consuming it my self at the moment. I figured that there are also more people who would be interested in growing it at home but the prices are very high for getting starter culture.

If you want to buy live Spirulina culture, please PM me. I would be glad to sell you some strains.

All the best,
Olari

Last edited:

olari

Here is some extra information about the culture. These cultures are originaly bought from the Institute of Botany, Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic.

Locality : Chad, lake Bodon
Orig. det. : Arthrospira sp. (‘platensis’)

sprouted

Interesting

Hi Olari!

I was just searching the web for someone in europe that is growing spirulina themselves and that could help me get started.
I would very much appreciate if you would like to share your method and experience with me and I would also like to buy some live Spirulina Culture so that I can get going.
Would that be possible? I am very happy I found you in this forum, You are really the person I was looking for.

Best Regards.
Adam
Sweden.

hlokk

Hello Olari,

I am interested in buying some spirulina starter culture from you, but I am confused about the genus and species you list.

Most spirulina marketed for human consumption is listed as spirulina platensis or spirulina pacifica. What is your explanation of the genus and species discrepency?

srinid

Dear Olari
I am interested to know more about the
Spirulina as I am thinking to start growing it in a bigger level for commercial purpose. Could you pl share your views or guide me on this. Thanks.
D. Srinivasulu

ycsan1

I am looking for some live spirulina,please quote me your price. I am frm malaysia.

I am looking for some live spirulina,please quote me your price. I am frm malaysia.

Regards,

cs.yong.
Email: ycsan1@gmail.com

hello,

i am growing live spirulina at home for drying and consuming it my self at the moment. I figured that there are also more people who would be interested in growing it at home but the prices are very high for getting starter culture.

If you want to buy live spirulina culture, please pm me. I would be glad to sell you some strains.

All the best,
olari

emilea

hy Olari I want to buy live spirulina for growing. you can contact me on lnte.dncl at gmail.com

Best Regards Emile A
Canada

Last edited:

rxsloprime

I'd like to buy for growing! I'm looking for it online and i can't buy it anywhere! You're the first that actually sell it! If you're ready to sell it to me and send me to, write me mail (RXslo@slomail.si)! And I apologize for spelling mistakes am from Slovenia and I use google translator!

Renato

donramon

Hello Olari

I'm from the Philippines and I am interested to buy a live spirulina culture for experimental purposes, pls send me the price and if is possible to be shipped here in the Philippines.

Hoping to hear from you soon.

Regards
MON

donramon

Live Spirulina Culture

Hello Olari

I'm from the Philippines and I am interested to buy a live spirulina culture for experimental purposes, pls send me the price and if is possible to be shipped here in the Philippines.

Hoping to hear from you soon.

Regards
MON

sergioatp

Hi Olari. Sergio here from Portugal. I was just searching the web for someone in europe that is growing spirulina for human consumption themselves and that could help me get started.
I would very much appreciate if you would like to share your method and experience with me and I would also like to buy some live Spirulina Culture so that I can get going.

Please give me a quote
Email: sergioatpeixoto@gmail.com

deg089

Hello Olari. David from Canada. I have been doing plenty of research into growing Arthrospira and now I am in need of a live culture to get started. Are you still selling these little creatures? If yes would you please get back to me about the price and how you will go about sending them to me in Saskatchewan, Canada. Thank you.

jamess

Spirulina Culture

Hello,

I am growing Live Spirulina at home for drying and consuming it my self at the moment. I figured that there are also more people who would be interested in growing it at home but the prices are very high for getting starter culture.

If you want to buy live Spirulina culture, please PM me. I would be glad to sell you some strains.

All the best,
Olari
I am interested in growing spirulina at home kindly quote your price of Spirulina culture.