Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Live Spirulina culture for sale

Register

Click Here!

motovilka

Hi Olari,
I was wondering if you're still willing to sell some live spirulina for growing. If so please contact me at tina.munda@gmail.com
Thank you for your consideration.
Greetings from Slovenia

P.S. It's very kind of you to offer us assistance with growing spirulina as it is very difficult to buy!

earthiemama

Spirulina Culture

I would LOVE to get a culture from you!! Please email me at info@earthiemama.com
Thank yoU!

Hello,

I am growing Live Spirulina at home for drying and consuming it my self at the moment. I figured that there are also more people who would be interested in growing it at home but the prices are very high for getting starter culture.

If you want to buy live Spirulina culture, please PM me. I would be glad to sell you some strains.

All the best,
Olari

mr15055

Spirulina culture

Hello,

I am growing Live Spirulina at home for drying and consuming it my self at the moment. I figured that there are also more people who would be interested in growing it at home but the prices are very high for getting starter culture.

If you want to buy live Spirulina culture, please PM me. I would be glad to sell you some strains.

All the best,
Olari
Hi
I am from AUSTRALIA
I am another crazy bugger , also are interested in growing Spirulina and Chlorella cultures .
What can you tell me about your experiences growing Spirulina .
I have bought Spirulina powder and taking it in a glass of water is difficult , but I now put it in capsules and get it into my body with no trouble.
Where are you from in the world .
It is winter here in south Australia so growing the spirulina outside will be a problem though I have made a glass house 1000 lt wine container cut in half with
glass on top this should bring it up to temperature sooner maybe in August ect.
What would you want for a starter culture .
If I find a fish aquarium setup then I could get started otherwise it will be a while yet.
My email address is: mr15055@internode.on.net
Mark Rohrlach

At the moment in the process of growing bamboo from seed and moringa trees from seed.

silvia

Dear Olari,

My name is Silvia, I'm from Romania, and I'm interested in purchasing a starter strain of Spirulina for growing it at home.
Are you still selling these algae? If yes would you please give me more details about your offer?

I shall be looking forward to hear from you.

Best regards,
Silvia

Last edited:

teimouri

Purchasing live spirulina

dear Olari
My name is Azizeh and I need to buy live spirulina to grow it.
Please let me know about its price.
Thank you
Aziizeh