Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Beer waste as cattle feed?

Register

Click Here!

narenders

Dear Members
wat is this beer waste and how it is used for cattle feed. and also i would like to know wat is the result of using it.

hksbrewer

Beer waste

The by product of beer industry is the spent grain - or as in other words the hemi-cellulose rich content of the remains of rice and malt grains which are not used in beer making process.

This by product is organic waste of the beer industry. Rich is carbohydrates, protiens and to some extent even fat.

Cattle prefer this feed to any other feed and increases the milk production in dairy farms.

The only risk is the cow getting used to this product and if there is a short supply if this in the market then the dairy farmer faces problems to make the cow eat other cattle feed.

sudha123

The by product of beer industry is the spent grain - or as in other words the hemi-cellulose rich content of the remains of rice and malt grains which are not used in beer making process.

This by product is organic waste of the beer industry. Rich is carbohydrates, protiens and to some extent even fat.

Cattle prefer this feed to any other feed and increases the milk production in dairy farms.

The only risk is the cow getting used to this product and if there is a short supply if this in the market then the dairy farmer faces problems to make the cow eat other cattle feed.
Thanks fo the info provided.
Is there any negative effect if we use this byproduct.
Can you provide some names/contact nos of this waste suppliers.

Thanks.

maheshgsuvarna

Hello.

Can this be added as supplement with other fodder. Kindly Mail

Last edited by a moderator:

bddf

In what quantity is this feed recommended for a cattle every day ?

jsela045

if u r getting address of beer waste cattle feed pls give me the address on my mail ID

ghalib

Beer wastage for Cattle feed from Al kareem Dairy Farms @ Hyderabad.

Hello, I can supply you Beer wastage in bulk Quantity....@ our Dairy in Hyderabad......Al kareem Dairy Farms...........it should be added into your cattle feed in small quantity........rich in proteins, fat, carbohydrates, and required Amino acids. price is fixed ........Rs.6/kg......Contact: for more details and to place an order.

maruthidairy

hi

send your contact details through PM.

Hello, I can supply you Beer wastage in bulk Quantity....@ our Dairy in Hyderabad......Al kareem Dairy Farms...........it should be added into your cattle feed in small quantity........rich in proteins, fat, carbohydrates, and required Amino acids. price is fixed ........Rs.6/kg......Contact: for more details and to place an order.

ghalib

Maruthi Dairy! sir, plz clear all your private msgs from inbox. Contact me

mmr166

Need beer spent grain

I need beer spent grain in bulk quantities. Could any one give me details of suppliers.

Murali

lreddy

Please don't use beer waste for animals. It increases milk yeild but it has lot of side effects animals will not come to heat regularly, it losses its weight etc. This is based on my experiance.

mmr166

Hi -

I need beer waste. Could you please send me the suppliers details

sebu777

beer waste is sheer waste if used without caution

Dear Members
wat is this beer waste and how it is used for cattle feed. and also i would like to know wat is the result of using it.
Beer Waste as Fodder
With conflicting reports on use of beer waste as dairy fodder, Mr. Patel says, “Don’t use beer waste. It is acidic and has bad impact on cattle health. You might be aware of Swill milk scandal of the 19th century when infants were dying by drinking milk from sick cows fed on distillery waste. If you feed this waste to your milch cattle, they will produce horrible milk!”

ksan123

hi i m kalaiarasan from pondicherry, i m selling cattle feed such as beer waste, beer pottu, spent malt, bear malt (which is consisting veet, maize, parley and etc...) in terms of ton in anywhere in tamil nadu....

kindly make a call to this no: 9786348346, 8807262941....