AgricultureInformation.com

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I have Dairy farm Project report

Thumbs up I have Dairy farm Project report

I have dairy farm project with me for 50 cows (Nabard guidelines followed). Our selves started a dairy farm with 50 cows with the bank loan.

Regards,
    Naidu
    Please contact...
    Last edited by moderator A; October 27th, 2010 at 12:43 PM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.

Post need Milk Dairy Project Report

Dear Sir,
    Please provide Milk Dairy Project Report. i want start small milk dairy in AP at Mahabubnagar district.

nannu kalavaalante ,please contact..
    Last edited by moderator A; October 29th, 2010 at 12:51 PM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.

Default send the project report

Dear Sir,

send me the projcet report to my mail id

if the project is valid i will give you Rs.50000/-

please contact..

Thank u
    Last edited by moderator A; October 29th, 2010 at 12:52 PM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.

Dear please give me about net profit and rate of milk and total investment for 20 cows dairyfarm.

Default Project

Quote Originally Posted by naresh_4us View Post
    Dear Sir,
    Please provide Milk Dairy Project Report. i want start small milk dairy in AP at Mahabubnagar district.
    hai can you send your dairy project to my mail id,please contact..
    Last edited by moderator A; October 29th, 2010 at 12:51 PM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.

Quote Originally Posted by sreedna View Post
    I have dairy farm project with me for 50 cows (Nabard guidelines followed). Our selves started a dairy farm with 50 cows with the bank loan.

Regards,
    Naidu
    Please contact...
    Is your project is good can you say how

Business Member
    Blog Entries

Visit Project Reports - Livestock Production Management for Crossbred Cow or Buffalo Dairy Farm Project Reports as per NABARD/Bank guidelines which can be customized (i.e. parameters like sale price of milk, labour costs, bank loan rate etc. can be modified) and downloaded as per your needs.

Instructions for downloading online Project Report:-

1. Visit the site through above-mentioned link.
    2. For 2-20 buffaloes, select "Small-scale"
    3. For 20-500 buffaloes, select, "Large-scale"
    4. Fill in the form clearly. In numeric fields, do not enter additional data like 'Rs' 'lit' '%' 'years' etc.
    5. Press TAB to easily shift to the next field.
    6. Press 'down arrow' in each field to automatically enter previously submitted information.
    7. Click on 'Submit' at the end of the form.
    8. Wait till the message 'Please click on view Project Report' appears.
    9. Click on 'View Project Report' link at the top of the page.
    10. Click on 'Download as PDF' link at the bottom of the Report page to save Project Report.

Please post your comments/suggestions as a reply to this thread in order to facilitate improvements and encourage other entrepreneurs.

Regards,
    Dr. Vivek Patil
    Asst. Prof. LPM, Veterinary College, Bidar

Site Moderators please note :This is a livestock extension initiative meant to increase awareness about the economic aspects of dairy farming and aid in project planning by dairy entrepreneurs. It does not involve any business activity.

Quote Originally Posted by sreedna View Post

Regards,
    Naidu
    Please contact...
    can you plese mail me accross the report
    Last edited by moderator A; November 6th, 2010 at 01:13 PM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.

Default Babu

Hello Sir,

I am Looking up of starting a dairy fram of my own. Can I have your advice and technical assistance of dairy farming?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast