AgricultureInformation.com

Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Free project reports on greenhouse farming.

Can you plz send acoss the project report on capsicum?

Business Member

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by phuar1998 View Post
    we offer CAD designed, fully galvainzed greenhouses for floriculture and vegetables. Naturally ventilated and climate controlled both available as per the climatic conditions. Designs available as per the temperatures , wind loads and crop loads.Rates most competetive as per the quality required.Project reports of various greenhouse projects available free of cost.Kindly contact us for further details.
    I am an Indian born Australian national,planning to establish an Argo based business in south India with other business partners,plz send available projects reports along with your business details,thank you

Default Polyhouse details

[QUOTE=phuar1998;62548]we offer CAD designed, fully galvainzed greenhouses for floriculture and vegetables. Naturally ventilated and climate controlled both available as per the climatic conditions. Designs available as per the temperatures , wind loads and crop loads.Rates most competetive as per the quality required.Project reports of various greenhouse projects available free of cost.Kindly contact us for further details.[/

I have land of 1500 ( 18m X 84m )sq mt in karnataka . I am interested in hydrophonics in polyhouse to grow profitable vegetables.

Kindly let me know the cost for construction and expected profits.

Quote Originally Posted by agri2win View Post
    We are presenting Hi Tech Green House Cultivation of Gerbera and Capsicum in which you can earn minimum Rs 7 lakh per year just with a land of area 8800 sq feet (0.2 Acres or 880 sq meter ) So in Acre Minimum Rs 35 Lakh Per Year

Technical Report Topics about Gerbera and Capsicum

1. Soil and Climate
    2. Propagation and Planting with bed preparartion
    3. Greenhouse cultivation Flow chart
    4. Irrigation
    5. Drip irrigation for gerbera
    6. Manuring & Plant Protection
    7. After Cultivation Process
    8. Season of flowering and Harvesting
    9. Post harvest handling & Stem break
    10. Marketing & Grading

Financial Report Topics for Gerbera and Capsicum

Capital Cost Calculation
    Working Capital
    Production Cost
    Turn Over
    Profit Calculation
    Balance sheet for 5 years
    Loan Repayment schedule

Price: Rs 1000 for Gerbera Report and Rs 1000 for Capsicum Report.

Both Gerbera and Capsicum Report for Rs 1500

Delivery: Through Email within 24 hours

Call me for Bank details or for any queries

Project Report with us: Dairy Farming | Goat Farming | Teak, Agar and other trees Plantation | Banana Cultivation | ETC
    kindly provide me your contact number....my details Deepak
    Last edited by moderator A; July 20th, 2012 at 03:33 PM. Reason: only premium members are allowed to post contact info. please click My Account to upgrade

Default Need a sample project report

Request you to send a project report on green house particularly related to vegetables farming.. l M located in AP..

Pls. send to

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by moderator A; July 21st, 2012 at 01:18 PM. Reason: only premium members are allowed to post contact info. please click My Account to upgrade

Hi,

Will you please send details of " Green House Project" I have done some research & wish to go through your project report .

Thanks,

Majid
    Last edited by moderator A; July 24th, 2012 at 07:36 AM. Reason: only business members are allowed to post contact info. please click My Account to upgrade

Hi,

I am planning to start Geenhouse farming in JAIPUR with two structures. Could you please send me the Project report on Vegetables and Flowers?

Regards
    Last edited by moderator A; July 28th, 2012 at 07:46 AM. Reason: only business members are allowed to post contact info. please click My Account to upgrade

Quote Originally Posted by asmohali View Post
    Dear sir, I am going to set up Greenhouse in 4 acres in haryana state for capsicum , tomato and cucumber . Plz send me project report at my mail id and also details what u can provide us . Thanks
    Dear sir
    pls provide me project report of capcicum for 4000 sq. mtr. asap on my mail. thanks.
    Last edited by moderator A; July 28th, 2012 at 07:46 AM. Reason: only business members are allowed to post contact info. please click My Account to upgrade

Please send me project report on color capsicum growing in climate controlled greenhouse suitable to Tamil nadu.

Quote Originally Posted by phuar1998 View Post
    we offer CAD designed, fully galvainzed greenhouses for floriculture and vegetables. Naturally ventilated and climate controlled both available as per the climatic conditions. Designs available as per the temperatures , wind loads and crop loads.Rates most competetive as per the quality required.Project reports of various greenhouse projects available free of cost.Kindly contact us for further details.
    pls send me copies of your project report by e mail
    Last edited by moderator A; August 4th, 2012 at 08:16 PM. Reason: only business members are allowed to post contact info. please click My Account to upgrade

Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast