Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

what size pot should I put them in?

Register

Click Here!

duzagowa

Hello,

I've been growing medicinal herbs from seed for the first time. I've got 8 going -- mugwort, motherwort, ashwagandha, plantain, mullein, lavender, cat nip, and yarrow.

First off, I put WAY too many seeds in too little space. I've done some serious thinning (like more thinned than left to grow) and there's still quite a lot of baby plants in the flats. Second, too little soil (about 1.5 to 2 inches). Oops. They're about 6 weeks old and look good, albeit crowded. I know they might not make it to be adults, but I still have hope.

They're ready to be transplanted, perhaps a little too ready. I'm not sure how to go about this because I didn't plant them in handy little divided containers. They're all just in big open flats. Oh how I will do things differently next time. So my question is how can I get these little guys into bigger pots? They're growing so close together I'm worried I'll kill them when I try to take them out of their current home. And, what size pot should I put them in? I bought an organic "pro mix" that is peat/compost based with limestone and perlite. Is this ok?

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://www.helpfulgardener.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24874
Brand Video Company

Thank you

Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)