Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Aloevera baby plant

Register

Click Here!

Aloe vera is the oldest medicinal plant ever known and the most applied medicinal plant worldwide. Good quality planting material of the Aloe Vera is available with us. We offer services to our patrons as per their needs and highly effective. Besides these, we provide easily available and reliable Aloe Vera Consultancy services to our clients.

View attachment 12154View attachment 12155

Aloe Vera can be cultivated on any soil for 'dry land management', sandy loamy soil is the best suited for it.
The plants are set spaced out by 31 inches in rows and between the rows. At that rate, about 10,000 plants are set per acre. An 8 - 12 inch aloe pop would take about 18 - 24 months to fully mature.

Specifications:

Variety Aloe Vera barbendasis
6-9 inch in size
Green in color
Good medicinal values
Material is in ready stock
More than 10, 00,000 Plants available

ACI AGRO SOLUTION is an ISO 22000:2005 FOOD SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM WITH HACCP, ISO 9001:2008, WHO GMP & Organic certified Co. We are leading agriculture consultancy in India.we can provide all solution for Aloevera.

ranjanpati2010

Dear Sir
I am interest in farming of Aloe vera but I have some question in my mind, I request you please kind enough to guide and clear doubt on below
1. Time required is 18 to 24 month ( approx two season)
2. I will lose two season crop.
3. What will the profit per acre.
4. Where do I will sale them in Jharkhand.
5. Market for the aleo vera

please kind enough to give some your valuable time for the above, so that i will encourage for this.

thanks and regards
Ranjan

tkalaiva

can you brief about sales and demand in market.. can you provide the details about investment req for 1 acre , and what will be yield we will get and what will be payback

ranjanpati2010

Dear Sir
we are simple farmer. we dont know the light and dark of message. when we some light we try to change ourself to do better. But if your reply will take long time then we will lose our hope.

Regards
Ranjan