Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted farmers for medicinal herbs cultivation cousunltancy under buyback

Register

Click Here!

aloeveraskpvt

Wanted farmers for medicinal herbs cultivation under buyback

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are rajasthan udaipur based estd.2002 iso certified company doing herbal medicinal extracts & exports and herble product manufacturing .we need farmers who are having interest to cultivate Herbal crops.Form house holders like aloevera,stevia,tulsi,safad musli,colius,lemongrass,pamarosa,satavar, mentha,mortinga drum stic, sarpgandha,ashwaganda, horticulture plant,tree plant,foresty plant,etc, also needed.We can provide you planting materials.counsaltancy and buy back agreement and supervision Farmers
Interested parties May Please feel free to contact me

S.K.PVT.LTD.
ISO 9001-2008 CERTIFIED COMPANY
TRUST ME CERTIFIED COMPANY
UDAIPUR RAJASTHAN CON-09602635727
WEBSITE-www.amritsanjeevani.com
EMAIL-amritstevia@gmail.com

yestostevia

Greetings from YesToStevia.

We are company based out of Hyderabad and our interest include Stevia Cultivation, Stevia cultivation consultancy with buy back along with production and marketing of Stevia based medicine and sugar free products.

Our company is advised by Agriculture scientists having the experience of management and cultivation of Medicinal and Aromatic Crops. We have a team of Agri technical Managers well groomed under the aegis of our well qualified scientists. We have developed our own Agricultural package of practice which helps the farmers in harvesting higher yield, culminating in higher income. We help the entrepreneurs/farmers from conception to completion of the project.

We identify soil vis a vis medicinal crop, manage irrigation, nutrition management, crop management including pest and diseases and also help grower in marketing the produce.

Based on our discussion we advise you to cultivate stevia under drip irrigation system to achieve optimum yield of stevia dried leaves. To begin with we may start with 3-5 acres and gradually scale up our cultivation.

We will provide you all the technical supports including marketing and also genuine and quality seedling of Stevia. We assure you that we will ensure the success of the project and deepen our association on long term basis. We charge our technical consultancy fee for our technical services depending on the area of cultivation.
Contact me if you are interested in Stevia cultivation and further information on Stevia cultivation.

We can arrange visit the farm from Hyderabad depending on your convenience.

Thanks
View attachment 7964
For Enquiries
E-mail us@ contact@yestostevia.com Visit us@ Home - Yes to stevia Like us@ http://www.facebook.com/yestostevia

aloeveraskpvt

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are rajasthan udaipur based estd.2002 iso certified company doing herbal medicinal extracts & exports and herble product manufacturing .we need farmers who are having interest to cultivate Herbal crops.Form house holders like aloevera,stevia,tulsi,safad musli,colius,lemongrass,pamarosa,satavar, mentha,mortinga drum stic, sarpgandha,ashwaganda, horticulture plant,tree plant,foresty plant,etc, also needed.We can provide you planting materials.counsaltancy and buy back agreement and supervision Farmers

S.K.PVT.LTD.

pandyatga

Dear Sir,

I am a farmer based at Surat, Gujarat. I am planning to grow ORGANIC Stevia at my farms. Can anyone from your side would be assist me for the same.
I have farms around 2 acres & can be procured more. I need your assistance on planting materials, consultancy, buy back policies and supervision.
Please feel free to contact me on +91-9374073240.

Dhaval Pandya
Devram International.
Surat, India.

rajmohan1206

Dear sir ,

I have land about 20 acer dry land in tamil nadu near coimbatore , looking forward to put aloevera. I m interest to cultivate Herbal crops.
I would like to know more details about medicinal herbs.

Regards
Rajmohan.

aloeveraskpvt

Dear Sir/Madam,

S.K.PVT.LTD.

kumar1960

Dear sir we have land 5acers near chennai farm land and we are interested to plant stevia we want project report pl send your details contact nos bellw mail
deekaydeekay@gmail,com

kumar

kumar1960

stevia

Dear sir we have land 5acers near chennai farm land and we are interested to plant stevia we want project report pl send your details contact nos bellw mail
deekaydeekay@gmail,com

kumar

bharat329

Dear sir/madam, i am having 5 acres of dry land. please let me know whether medicinal crops can be cultivated in non irrigated land, and in 5-6 months duration, with buy back guarantee.
regards
bharat329@gmail.com

shandran

I am from thanjavur, tamilnadu state is there any possiblity to make contract from here.
Shanmugavadivelan.A
shandran05@gmail.com
Dear Sir/Madam,

S.K.PVT.LTD.

arun27naikwad

SIR,Iam intereseted to your medicinal farming.My agri land at Yavatmal.if you interes

Dear Sir/Madam,

S.K.PVT.LTD.
sir we have land 15acers near yavatmal farm land and we are interested to plant stevia we want project report pl send your details contact nos09004033027 mail vaas.naikwad@gmail,com

aloeveraskpvt

Dear Sir/Madam,

S.K.PVT.LTD.

aadinml

I'm Aditya from Hyderabad having 10 acres of land with black soil and irrigation facilities. Not sure if Telangana weather conditions are suitable but I'm interested for this cultiviation, please guide me on next steps.

Thanks,
Aditya