Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

tulsi cultivation

Register

Click Here!

lokesh5

The Kisaan Agri & Horticulture Clinic and Business Center, Guna

Hello Sir,
we are Jekeys Industries from Guna in Madhya Pradesh, we are doing contact farming with farmers as per requirement so if you are interested for buy raw material of tulsi we are doing cultivation with farmers. Please send me details of the requirement at our mail id. we are waiting your prompt response.

With Regards
Lokesh Sharma
Manager
Jekeys Industries
Cant Road, Guna-473001 (M.P.)
Mail Id-lokendra102sharma@gmail.com
Mob-09302328514

agrihortifarmer

Interested in cultivating any verity of Tulsi in Andhra Pradesh in any number of Acers. Please contact me along with the buyback process or agreement documents, we are ready any time

megh_s

I am interested in cultivating any verity of Tulsi in Gujarat in any number of Acers. Please contact me at +91-9821105150 along with the buyback process or agreement documents, we are ready any time. please feel free to mail me details meghsutaria@gmail.com

megh_s

I am interested in cultivating any verity of Tulsi in Gujarat in any number of Acers. Please contact me at +91-9821105150 along with the buyback process or agreement documents, we are ready any time. please feel free to mail me details meghsutaria@gmail.com.

Dear Rahul,

I am Sudhir Sawant from Mumbai and have lands in various locations in Maharashtra including vidarbha - I like to know what will be the production I will get in 1 Acer, time period require, land soil type, how much amount I can earn and important Market for this product - fix contract of buyer for min 5 yrs....Need your assistance please email me details on kedarnathassociate@yahoo.com OR call on 09820203924 Sudhir

Dear Rahul,

I am Sudhir Sawant from Mumbai and have lands in various locations in Maharashtra including vidarbha - I like to know what will be the production I will get in 1 Acer, time period require, land soil type, how much amount I can earn and important Market for this product - fix contract of buyer for min 5 yrs....Need your assistance please email me details on kedarnathassociate@yahoo.com OR call on 09820203924 Sudhir
We are a group of NRIs and planning to establish an organic high-tec farm for pig, goat, emu and fishing with plenty of water, very near to Air-sea ports (for export) near to veterinary hospital, panchayat /municipality offices, police station, railway stations, NH, Shopping centers and near to all kinds of infrastructure facilities.

We are looking some partners from our Mother land, India, and interested to promote agro-tourism, health tourism (Ayurveda, yoga, organic food). Considered land are Munnar and Wynad (Kerala)Neelagiri district in Tamil Nadu (Ooty, Kodaikanal, Goodallur and Yerkad are in Neelagiry District). Ratnagiri and its nearest district to south in Maharashtra. Expected price for land is Rs. one to one and half lacks per acre. Water front is prefered.

Land will be finalised, once the share holders are approved. We will ask financial aid from state, central, NABARD and from nationalised banks.

If you are interested to participate in this venture, kindly inform us with your finance capacity, so as to limit the number of share holders. One share is priced @ Rs. five lacks, because this will registered as a Private limited company. Total Paid up capital is 20 X 5 lacks = one crores or Rs. 10 million. Maximum partners will be 4 to 8

Also, if you have any good land / offer near to any tourist destination please inform me. I got your reference from Agriculture information. com site.
Thank you for reading my mail and thinking in a positive manner.
Sincerely
C.Muraly Menon.
+974 55 498 321
cyemqatar@gmail.com

ddinu83

dear sir,we are allredey tulsi grower...we can supply u acording to your requiorment....plz contect me 09479658551