Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Medicinal plant cultivation

Register

Click Here!

pioneeragri

Hello

If you are looking for reliable and expert guidance for cultivation of medicinal plants, you may please contact us. We provide site-specific packages of cultivation along with assured buyback.

For the following crops, we are looking for farmers who can join hands with us under our buyback intervention program.

1. Nepali Shatavari 2. Sarpgandha 3. Stevia 4. Akarkara 5. Ashwagandha 6. Safed Musli 7. Kalmegh 8. Thyme 9. Tulsi 10. Coleus 11. Mandookparni 12. Lemongrass 13. Palmarosa 14. Vetiver 15. Citronella etc.

In our service package, we provide-

1. Site visit and complete site assessment
2. Preparation of technical feasibility report (TFR) for your farmland
3. Recommendations for best suitable medicinal plants specifically for your site
4. Implementation of recommended cultivation models on the projected farm sites
5. Technical inputs and consultancy for entire crop cycle
6. Assured buyback.

Of course, our services are not free of cost. Against payment of a nominal fees, we also provide detailed online counseling for better understanding of the subject concerned of our clients.

For detailed discussion about your project, you can write us at sales@pioneeragri.com or call directly onto 09889478275 / 09452268275.

Thanks and best regards

Dr Ubaid Khan, Ph.D. (Soil Science)

pioneeragri

Hello Puneet

Sorry! Couldn't explore your message. Quotation along with the agreement copy has been sent to you. Please check.

Regards

Dr Ubaid Khan

sudarshank

hello sir

i have land in uttar pradesh. i am interested in cultivating medicinal crops. please tell me more details of your crops, terms and conditions and your fees etc.

sudarshan kumar

basundhara

hello pioneeragri

plz send more details and all terms and conditions to start with. i hv a good piece of land and want to do profitable and herbal farming.

basundhara purohit

suhasvjoshi

Dear Sir,

I am based in Pune Maharashtra and looking for reliable and expert guidance for cultivation of medicinal plants. How can you help me. Also let me know about your buyback intervention program.

Suhas Joshi

pioneeragri

@sudarshank...I sent you details thrice few days back on your mail id but none of them could be delivered as I received delivery failure messages. Please check and give me your correct mail id.

Regards
Dr Ubaid Khan

kgaurav

Hi
I am very much interested in cultivation of medicinal plants.
please give me more details of your crops, terms and conditions and your fees etc.
send me the details at kumar_hp28@yahoo.in

Regards
Kumar

aghalayam

stevia cultivation

Hello

If you are looking for reliable and expert guidance for cultivation of medicinal plants, you may please contact us. We provide site-specific packages of cultivation along with assured buyback.

For the following crops, we are looking for farmers who can join hands with us under our buyback intervention program.

1. Nepali Shatavari 2. Sarpgandha 3. Stevia 4. Akarkara 5. Ashwagandha 6. Safed Musli 7. Kalmegh 8. Thyme 9. Tulsi 10. Coleus 11. Mandookparni 12. Lemongrass 13. Palmarosa 14. Vetiver 15. Citronella etc.

In our service package, we provide-

1. Site visit and complete site assessment
2. Preparation of technical feasibility report (TFR) for your farmland
3. Recommendations for best suitable medicinal plants specifically for your site
4. Implementation of recommended cultivation models on the projected farm sites
5. Technical inputs and consultancy for entire crop cycle
6. Assured buyback.

Of course, our services are not free of cost. Against payment of a nominal fees, we also provide detailed online counseling for better understanding of the subject concerned of our clients.

For detailed discussion about your project, you can write us at sales@pioneeragri.com or call directly onto 09889478275 / 09452268275.

Thanks and best regards

Dr Ubaid Khan, Ph.D. (Soil Science)
Sir
i want to cultivate stevia in 5 acres of land
we have 20 acres
kindly guide us which will be more advantage
sampath
sampchit@yahoo.co.in

ddinu83

Dear Sir we are from m.p. and we very good growers of Tulsi.we can arrange Tulsi seeds and its panchang also as per your requirement. Please freely contect to me my no.9479658551

cdgmkjgi111

Hi sir,

i am chirag goriya from junagadh district of gujarat pls give me full details of cultivation of akkarkara like soil, pestisides, compost, seeds in acre, from where can i buy seed.