Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Andrographis paniculata (Nilavembu, Kalmeg)

Register

Click Here!

ponsanthan

Dear Friends Andrographis paniculata is a bitter herb, grows as a weed near houses, roadsides is an important herb for several medicines as a liver tonic, diabetes medicine, fever& cold medicine. It is also recommended for dangerous fevers such as dengu and flu. It's demand is increasing and the rate is going up. It will grow well in the plains of Tamil Nadu and Andhra pradesh.Interested growers grow it as a main crop and inter crop and sell to Herbal drug industries. In order to get planting material kindly keep a plot undisturbed throughout the year. You will get seeds and seedlings for multiplication purpose. For any clarification contact 09620389349

ponsanthan

The best season for cultivation is June - July. For trail and multiplication purpose now also it can be planted using already available seedlings. The yield may vary from place to place right from 100kg - 1 ton depending upon the soil condition , date of sowing. It grow well in the coastal areas as intercrop in other orchards.

ponsanthan

kalmeg cost vary depending upon the market demand and quality of theherb. Leaf rich lot will have more value. Adrographolide content should be 2- 3 %. the price ranges from 30- 80/-. in the wholesale it will be around 30/-retail it will be around 50/-
regards
Dr. Santhan P
ponsanthan@gmail.com

ranga49

Dear Sir, I toohad 100s of plants in my house sidelanes but no sign of it now after Dec floods in Chennai...I would like to buy bare minimum quantity of seeds for my home garden and also in temple land. I will send money by neft in advance. Please help. S Rangarajan 98400 15710 Plot No 21 Subramaniam Colony Railway Station Road Velachery 600042 Near Chennai Silks

info10a9

Dear Sir,
If you are into growing medicinal plants, then try my nutrient- a bio nutrient for all round performance on any and every crop! Right from yield growth to nutrition enhancement to reduced crop cycle to health of each part of the plant, this natural extract is doing wonders on any crop. To know more about some of our experiments, please get in touch with me on info@aarna-india.com.
Thank You!