Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

STEVIA Planting Material and Buyback gurantee

Register

Click Here!

desleagro

Desle Agro Export, Pune is a well established Agriculture base Export company. We are exporting Stevia, Stevia Dried Leaves, Stevia Extract, Stevia Planting material etc.
We also supply the same across India.

Farmers who are interested in utilizing their land for the best and want to enjoy regular income source throughout the year can go for Stevia Cultivation. Average income from stevia cultivation can range between Rs. 1,50,000 to Rs.2,50,000 per acre for a year.

Desle Agro Export has a strong quality policy and provides best of the consulting to their clients.

Any ambitious farmer can grow stevia. For more details on how to get the material, cultivation details, best practices in Stevia Farming please contact us on +91 7506191973
We are the right choice to buy Stevia Plants.
We offer Stevia Plants at nominal Cost and buy back the stevia dry leaves from the farmers.

nitin1819

hello sir, i am having farming land in Latur District , im interested in medicinal plants, can you give me detail infomation about stevia plant, like use,soil type, atmospheric condition, methods of plantation , how to care, yield period, what is its planting cost per acre, what about its sell ,u can send email or post here, my email nitin1819@gmail.com

Thanks in advance!

laxmipura

stevia seeds requierments

Dear sir

i am residence of Davangere karnataka i have to plan for cultivate 1 acres of Stevia plant for that i need seeds can u supply that and can u suggest for any buyers for that

your
manjunata.r.naik

Desle Agro Export, Pune is a well established Agriculture base Export company. We are exporting Stevia, Stevia Dried Leaves, Stevia Extract, Stevia Planting material etc.
We also supply the same across India.

Farmers who are interested in utilizing their land for the best and want to enjoy regular income source throughout the year can go for Stevia Cultivation. Average income from stevia cultivation can range between Rs. 1,50,000 to Rs.2,50,000 per acre for a year.

Desle Agro Export has a strong quality policy and provides best of the consulting to their clients.

Any ambitious farmer can grow stevia. For more details on how to get the material, cultivation details, best practices in Stevia Farming please contact us on +91 7506191973
We are the right choice to buy Stevia Plants.
We offer Stevia Plants at nominal Cost and buy back the stevia dry leaves from the farmers.

Stevia

tevia cultivation & consultancy
Dear sir

i am residence of Davangere karnataka i have to plan for cultivate 1 acres of Stevia plant for that i need seeds can u supply that and can u suggest for any buyers for that

your
manjunata.r.naik
Dear Friends,

we ACI AGRO is an ISO 9001:2008 & FOOD SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM WITH HACCP ISO 22000:2005 certified Co. we are the leading company for stevia cultivation in India. We have cover 200 acre land under buy back agreement in India. we are supply & export bulk quantity of stevia green powder, stevioside, dry leaf in EU, Africa country. We are also supply stevia seed. Contact our below Address.