Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Join the Editors

Register

Click Here!

editorialteam

Dear Readers,

Do you want to have other members share their opinion and thoughts on any subjects which interests the people from agri community? Use this forum to create threads on such subjects. Or you can email thought provoking subjects to editorial@vmginfo.com We will ask your questions to people we talk to and publish their responses.

Regards,
Shweta - Editorial Team

ash2fm

Query w.r.t. - Rose Gardening in cold areas i.e. shimla or dehradun

Respected Personnel/Members,
Thanks, for communication. I want to purchase Some 24inch Long Stemmed Premium Roses Plant. Will You help me in providing such valuable information w.r.t. -
1. From Where I can buy aforesaid roses plant, within and outside India.
2. Is such plant can grow in Indian weather, if we buy it from outside india. Is such can be planted at cool places i.e. shimla or dehradun b'caz i have seen large rose flowers in shimla.
3. if Plants are available, for purchase from anywhere, what kind of care and precautions we have to seek ?

Waiting for ur prompt reply.

ash2fm

Query w.r.t. - Rose Gardening in cold areas i.e. shimla or dehradun

Respected Personnel/Members,
Thanks, for communication. I want to purchase Some 24inch Long Stemmed Premium Roses Plant. Will You help me in providing such valuable information w.r.t. -
1. From Where I can buy aforesaid roses plant, within and outside India.
2. Is such plant can grow in Indian weather, if we buy it from outside india. Is such can be planted at cool places i.e. shimla or dehradun b'caz i have seen large rose flowers in shimla.
3. if Plants are available, for purchase from anywhere, what kind of care and precautions we have to seek ?

Waiting for ur prompt reply.

cberajan

Dear Friends, wanted information on natural farming without using chemical and organic fertilizers and pesticides. A separate thread / group can be created for the like minded people who are interested in natural farming. Wanted to follow Zero Budget Natural Farming Techniques by Mr. Subhash Palekar of Maharastra who is the BEESMA PITHA of ZBNF concepts and spreading his concepts for farmers in India. By this method, the land is returned to the pristine mother nature state and started yielding very high returns when we respect nature.
Professor Soundararajan from Coimbatore.

For your kind information:
Shri Subhash Palekar has been awarded PADMA SHREE by Govt of India .

Last edited: