• Postgraduate in Biotechnology from the Yeshwant College Biotechnology & Bioinformatics Parbhani, Swami Ramanand Tirth Marathwada University, Nanded (Maharashtra).
• Postgraduate Diploma in Biotechnology from Vidya Prathisthans School Of Biotechnology, Baramati, Dist- Pune, Pune University, Pune (Maharashtra).
• Graduate in Botany- from Sangola college sangola, Dist-Solapur, Shivaji University, Kolhapur (Maharashtra).
Seeking position in an organization where I can apply my thoughts and skills for the development of the organization as well as my personal growth.
Sr. Production Manager-
H.U.Gugle Agro Biotech Jamkhed, Dist –A”Nagar Is the leading topmost organization in India, having capacity of producing 10 Million plants of Banana, 10 lacks plants of teak /annum and other such as Gerbera, Anthurium, Strawberry, Stevia, Potato, sugarcane and other floriculture plants etc.I am working since from last Five years as the position of Sr. Production manager, to seeing all the activities of production to hardening, marketing and after sell service etc.
Vidya Pratishthans, School of Biotechnology, Baramati, Dist-Pune, Pune University, Pune (Maharashtra) is second topmost educational and research institute in India. I have done one year work at the post of Project and Laboratory Technician in Plant, Animal tissue culture lab and Molecular Biology lab from 1sept 2004-30Aug 2005 and done work on to produce protocol for Micropropagation of different plant medicinal, fruit plant species, callus culture, synthetic seed and other tissue culture techniques of Banana, Grape, Adulsa, Stevia, Aloe, Potato and other Flowering plants such as Carnation, Gerbera, Rose etc.
Area of interest.
• Production of planting material of different crops problems with the help of different tissue culture techniques.
• R & D of tissue culture banana for developing standard protocol for getting average yield.
• Initiation of new crops from tissue culture.
• Microbiological techniques.
• Biotechnological techniques.
• Preparation of Plant Tissue Culture Media.
• Selection of Plant Material and Explants initiation
• Standardization of explants type and sterilization Technology.
• Large scale tissue culture plant production of the following plant species:, Banana, Teak, Gerbera, Pomegranate, sugarcane etc
• Work on Laminar flow in Plant Inoculation room and Plant growth room.
• Elimination / control of plants phenolics and systemic bacteria during initiation.
• Implementing hardening methods for lab TC Plants in green house.
• Record keeping in electronic media with the help of software.
• Maintenances of instruments, and electronics
Examination Institute / University
Year Marks Class
Biotechnology Yeshwant College Bioinformatics and Biotechnology Parbhani, Swami Ramanand Tirth Marathwada University, Nanded (Maharashtra). 2007 64.29 % First
Biotechnology Vidya Pratishthans, School Of Biotechnology, Baramati, Dist-Pune Pune University, Pune (Maharashtra) 2004 60 % First
Botany Sangola college sangola, Dist-Solapur, Shivaji University, Kolhapur (Maharashtra). 2003 60.12% First Class
• Tissue Culture studies with special reference to Prosopis alba at Nimbkar Agricultural Research Institute, Phaltan, Dist- Satara. (Maharashtra) From Jan 2004 to April 2004.
• Tissue culture techniques such as, Media Preparation Micropropogation callus culture, synthetic seed, cell culture, somatic embryogenesis with special reference to Vitis vinifera. & Extraction of alkaloid withanin from Withania somanifera at Vidya Pratishthans, School Of Biotechnology, Baramati, Dist-Pune, From Oct 2004 Dec 2004.
• Isolation, fusion and culture of Withania somanifera and Rawulfia serpentina Protoplasts in Yeshwant College Bioinformatics and Biotechnology Parbhani, Swami Ramanand Tirth Marathwada University, Nanded (Maharashtra), From Nov 2006 to may 2007.
National conference on Animal Tissue Culture in Baramati, Pune of 23rd-25th June 2004.
NATIONAL CONFERENCE ON BANANA Pune 16th and 17th Jan 2009
SECOND NATIONAL COFERENCE ON BANANA “PRODUCTION OF HEALTHY PLANTING MATERIAL IN BANANA 3RD-6TH oct 2009.
Road show on DBT and DSIR IN MUMBAI 28 DEC 2011.
NATIONAL VIROLOGY CONFERENCE ON VIROLOGY23RD-25TH JAN 2012. VSBT BARAMATI.
Knowledge of MS Office and Internet operations,
• Plant tissue culture :(Micropropogation,callus culture, synthetic seed, Protoplast isolation & culture etc)
• Animal tissue culture.
• Fermentation technology,
• DNA Isolation Methods (Animal, Plant, Bacteria ),
• Restriction Digestion Methods ,
• Electro Phoresis (SDS PAGE) ,
• Isolation of Plasmid ,
• Transformation Studies (Plant, Bacteria) ,
• Enzyme Immobilization Method.
Date of Birth: 10 July1983.
Date: ---------------- --- Sign. --------------------------
Last edited by moderator A; January 9th, 2013 at 02:41 PM. Reason: only premium members are allowed to post contact info. please click My Account to upgrade
|« Previous Thread | Next Thread »|