Contract workers are sourced from Dindigul,Palani(Tamilnadu). Selected applicants are thoroughly screened by us and selected for suitable farm vacancies. We maintain ongoing contact with our employees and our clients in order to ensure satisfaction among all concerned parties.
Farm Solutions Offer:
• Selective recruitment of worker including; reference verification by Farm Solutions staff.
• Induction training prior to arrival on your farm.
• Problem solving: If you have a problem with a worker, we will endeavor to sort it out and will replace/remove worker if a serious problem arises.
• Our rates include all statutory contributions in accordance with labour law thus eliminating the need for a farmer to operate their own payroll system.
We take great care in selecting our workforce. This involves interviewing, reference checking and appropriate induction training to each person prior to commencing work.
Our farmer clients are also carefully assessed. We visit your farm, see the working and living conditions, and discuss your needs on a one to one basis. Knowing your real needs is the essential ingredient required in order to place the most suitable person on your farm.
A combination of these factors ensures that problems are kept to a minimum. Good communication is the key to maintaining good working relationships; however, a personality clash or a wrong decision sometimes may mean that a worker is replaced or removed.
With more than 20 years experience in placing workers on a wide range of farm enterprises, we have the knowledge and expertise to look after your labour needs.
To discuss your needs,
Labour issues are the single biggest obstacle to progress on farms. The efficiency of your farm depends on good management practices and especially on good staff. Our labour management package gives you professional support and advice on key areas of staff recruitment and ongoing staff management.
• Job design and role responsibilities
• Recruitment and ongoing management of staff
• Performance monitoring and problem solving
• Facilitation of owner management meetings
• Support/advice on staff retention, compliance with legislation etc.
• Payroll Service / Employment Contracts
Our service includes sourcing and selecting all levels of staff, induction and farm safety awareness training, preparation of employment contracts and full payroll service provision. Ongoing advice and support on compliance with all aspects of current employment legislation is an integral part of our service.
We advise and negotiate on staff salaries while keeping your costs at an efficient level. We advise on labour efficiencies - how to retain suitable staff and manage your costs.
The key to our success is having a full understanding of your business and its requirements.
Farm Staff Recruitment
Good staff and effective management improve efficiency and profitability on your farm. While the perception is that it is easy to find good staff, experience tells us otherwise.
We have the experience, resources and contacts to source quality farm managers, herd managers, herdspersons and general farm workers for your farm.
We advise and negotiate on staff salaries and labour efficiencies.
We advise on how to retain good staff and at the same time maintain your costs at an efficient level.
The key to our success is having a full understanding of your business and its requirements. To find out how GWT can assist with recruitment of all levels of staff for your farm,
contact us for a friendly and confidential chat.
|« Previous Thread | Next Thread »|