Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Farm Managers needed at Sivagangai, Tamil Nadu

Register

Click Here!

nkjohri

We are looking for farm managers for our fruit and timber plantations at Sivagangai, Tamil Nadu. The location is located about 45 kms east of Madurai. The right candidate should be able to perform the following tasks :

Overall in charge of the farm including our existing fruit, timber and upcoming goat farms spread over 140 acres.
Implement Good Agricultural Practices (GAP) and Integrated Farm Management (IFM) concepts.
Provide ideas on increasing crop and soil productivity, including effective water management
Execute farm development schedule/activities.
Liaison with agriculture consultants/visiting experts and understand the schedules/guidance and implement it
Co-ordinate with the local suppliers of farm inputs and planting material for timely delivery.
Manage the farm labor tactfully for optimal output
Maintain Vermi compost pit sites for in-house consumption
Identify and implementations of water management techniques across the farm.
Train farm labour on operation of farm equipment / systems including drip irrigation system.

The farm manager will reside on-site at the farm. Please apply if you can demonstrate experience in most of the above tasks at an India based farm / plantation. Remuneration will be competitive and based on experience. Contact us online with your latest CV at our blog.

Savera Farms

Last edited:

allen_p

We are looking for farm managers for our fruit and timber plantations at Sivagangai, Tamil Nadu. The location is located about 45 kms east of Madurai. The right candidate should be able to perform the following tasks :

Overall in charge of the farm including our existing fruit, timber and upcoming goat farms spread over 140 acres.
Implement Good Agricultural Practices (GAP) and Integrated Farm Management (IFM) concepts.
Provide ideas on increasing crop and soil productivity, including effective water management
Liaison with agriculture consultants/visiting experts and understand the schedules/guidance and implement it
Co-ordinate with the local suppliers of farm inputs and planting material for timely delivery.
Train farm labour on operation of farm equipment / systems including drip irrigation system.

The farm manager will reside on-site at the farm. Please apply if you can demonstrate experience in most of the above tasks at an India based farm / plantation. Remuneration will be competitive and based on experience. Contact us online with your latest CV at our blog.

Savera Farms
I am interested in the offer on weekly visit basis. If intersted ready to offer my service,
Regrads,
Allen. P , B. Sc. Agri,

Last edited by a moderator:

sunil reddy

Farm manager

Hello sir, im sunil from karnataka.i have done B.C.A,and by birth im a farmer. By seeing your post, i think i can match you requirements upto 80%,but i have knowledge only in natural organic farming,water management.(im against chemical farming),pls mail me back, if you think im d right person for your project. Thank you.

organicshankar

Respected Sir / Madam,
I am P.B.SRISHANKAR from Rajapalayam - Tamilnadu.
I studied only +2 and i have 8 years experience in Organic Farming with field work and marketing Organic liquid fertilizer and pesticides.
I also know about that how to increase the yeild and how to reduce the cost of expenses.
You can also contact anytime to my cell.no. - +919787022884[whatsapp].
I am awaiting for your favourable reply.

Thanking You.

Your's truly,
P.B.SRISHANKAR,
+919787022884

Savera Farms