Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Jobs for Fresh Agri Graduates

Register

Click Here!

firstagro

First Agro is hiring Trainees for its hydroponics farms in Talkad, near Mysore
We are hiring four Trainees for our farm in Talkad, near Mysore. If you know anybody who is interested, pls do refer them to us.

Though we prefer agri or horticulture graduates, we are open for any qualification, as long as they have passion to learn, lots of hard-work and hunger for growth ! Knowledge of English is important, knowing Hindi would be preferred.

Job description as follows:
First Agro is hiring four fresh agriculture/horticulture graduates as Trainees for its farms in Talkad, near Mysore.

First Agro Tech Produce (P) Ltd is India’s Commercial Greenhouse grower organization using hydroponics technology. We strive to be the leading producer of fresh produce, delivering nutritious and clean vegetables and fruits. We are also the first producer of zero toxins and pesticide free produce in India, confirming to pesticides residual standards of CODEX, World Health organization (WHO).

Combining traditional farming values, contemporary technology and an undying spirit, we are creating a new wave of growing fresh produce in India. Applying the best global horticultural practices, we’ve eliminated harmful toxins & pesticides, ensuring fresh, clean & nutritious produce for your family. We are setting up clusters of farms across 16 locations in India and have plans to implement 1,500 acres in next five years. First Agro plans to revolutionize horticulture production with the use of modern techniques, clean and ethical farming practices and innovation to produce fresh fruits and vegetables of the best possible quality, 365 days in controlled conditions for constant availability and consistency in quality and for never having to hear the words “out of season”. Please visit First Agro website for details
First Agro is hiring two Trainees for farm production in Talkad, near Mysore. This is an ideal opportunity to gain hands-on experience as a Grower and enhance your experience in hydroponics environment while learning from experienced growers. This position has potential for advancement into an Assistant Grower in a supervisor position in four to five years as First Agro is planning 1,500 acres of farm production all over India in next 5 years.

Trainee Growers will assist Assistant Grower and learn about seed propagation, hydroponics fertigation management, Integrated Pest Management (IPM), inventory control, and harvest management.

Role & Responsibilities:
1. Assisting Assistant Grower for planning and coordinating the production of vegetables such as Colour capsicum, English Cucumber, Cherry Tomato and others, from seed propagation preparation to harvest in hydroponics environment
2. Involved in selecting and propagating seedlings and bulbs, and grafting new varieties to root stocks
3. Maintaining crop production by cultivating, de-budding and pruning, and maintaining optimal growing conditions in assigned greenhouses
4. Assisting assistant Grower for organising and conducting farming operations, such as collecting, storing, grading and packaging produce for the assigned greenhouse
5. Assisting Assistant Grower for directing and overseeing general farming activities such as fertigation, Residual management for zero pesticides usage using IPM
6. Maintaining and evaluating records of farming activities and planning crop preparation and production to meet contract requirements and market demand as per Good Agriculture Practice (GAP)
7. Supervise skilled and unskilled farm workers for the assigned greenhouses

Qualification and Experience
Fresh BSc (Botany), BSc (Agriculture), B.Tech (Agriculture Engg) or BSc (Horticulture) from a reputed University in India or abroad, graduated in last 1 to 6 months. Preference will be given to candidates with knowledge and project experience in hydroponics.

Please visit our website and see employment page to submit the CV

I am Prashanth am from mysore. I just completed my post graduation in sericulture and seribiotechnology. I was interested in hydroponics....
If u prefer me please contact me on 7829787442