Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

We need experts from India

Register

Click Here!

We ,in the prosperous Land of Africa,ventured in various projects,need the right people,to run the show from India.Primarily,we need people to head,the divisions,in agronomy,Cultivation,Plant operation,Marketing and logistics etc.Please contact me ,if you interested,to join with ,a team,which has a vision,and appreciates your efforts,where in we shall take care of yourself,with good perks.Please note that we don't believe,in the qualifications,but in qualities.
The projects are in the field of rice farming,rice milling,Tomato cultivation and processing,Dairy farms and plants.The plants are to be ,in different parts of Nigeria,where we have engaged.Please PM me,or see the details in other job portals,which shall be appearing soon.

chinnadurai

Agri Project expert

Interested in your Africa Agri projects, kindly send contact details for further discussion.

Last edited by a moderator:

ssureshmenonk

Suitable opening in african project

Dear sir,
Interested to work in African project in a suitable position for which i need your e mail id for sending my cv

regards

suresh menon

dkuppal

I have worked for over 35 years on very senior positions in horticulture research, teaching and development. I have worked in Punjab Agriculture University as head of the Horticulture Department, as Director of Research in Horticulture University,Solan,H.P.and as Executive Director in the national horticulture Board Government of India. I have also worked in Zambia ( Africa ) for five years. I have also run my own flower and Herbal seed production and export to USA and European countries for over ten years.
I have got interest to work in Africa on some good position for planning and managing the project in the field of Agriculture of Horticulture.
Please contact for further details.

Thanks

Thanks Friends

For better clarity,I am giving the below more details on this project.The projects are in Federal Republic of Nigeria with government equity and support.The company's vision,is to bring Green Revolution in this beautiful country.The company also believe in the teamwork,appreciation,rewards,operating freedom,for the leaders.The company shall take care of you,your family,housing,security,Transport and comfort.Though there are various projects on the anvil,the below are concluded,where we are looking for Expats.

1.Rice project: Three
Area of cultivation at each project : 18,000 hectares
Proposal : Integrated rice project with rice Milling plant

Expats Required
a) Rice Agronomist
b) Rice Miller
c) Plant manager
d) Plant Engineer
e) Chemist
f) Marketing manager and Brand manager

2.Tomato project : Five of 100 TPD Plant

a) Agronomist -experienced in Green house farming
b) Plant manager
c) Electrical engineer ( for the Group plants)
d) Farm manager
e) Process Technician

3. Dairy project : Integrated with 500 breeds and 10,000 LPD plant

a) Veterinary consultant
b) Dairy processing plant manager
c) Dairy Technologist

All other details shall be given ,at the time of personal meetings.

Sethu Palanikumar

kapil123par

production expert and certified crop advisior

sir,
Iam working as expert in potato breeder seed production and have 17 years of experience in potato breeder seed production along with that am a certified crop advisior from american society of agronomy

dnag_in

I am a graduate in Agril. Eng. from IIT, Kharagpur and M.Tech. from IIT with specialization in Rice Milling, designed a mini rice mill and worked for 5 years in Central Rice Research Institute, Orissa, India. My ph.d. project was design and development of a mini solvent extraction plant for rice bran. Pl. contact me at the following ID if you are interested to know the details.

Dr. D. Nag

jayanta999

Highly interested for your Project

Dear Sir,
I am highly interested for your Project in Nigeria. Basically, I am an M.Tech in Biotechnology & Engineering from IIT Kharagpur. Have + 19 years practical Industrial working experience..mainly on Agricultural Biotechnology field like : Biopesticide/ Biofuel/BioManure/ BioFertilizers etc.( Managerial expertise). I will appreciate highly & ready to join & work in your Project on Full time basis if you offer a suitable Senior Managerial position to me
Regards
J.K.Roy
M.Tech ( IIT)

kisansun

Interesting Project, Africa to become Food Bowl

Dear Sir,

I have varied experience at the grassroot level dealing with communities/ producers across India on a multi crop/product basis. Though my experience stands less in terms of years, but I have quality experience and have been dealing with Paddy farmers, rice millers & Market end. Co-Incidentally, I also have experience into Dairy both at Producers as well at the Processing plant; capacity of 15000 LPD. My experience also covers the Tomato; less on cultivation but decent on Marketing end.

I know, thats like covering too much but as mentioned I believe in multiple expertise; making life full of knowledge and challenge to excel.

Look forward for more; may be over phone or via email.

Thanks & Regards,
Sandeep Loya

We ,in the prosperous Land of Africa,ventured in various projects,need the right people,to run the show from India.Primarily,we need people to head,the divisions,in agronomy,Cultivation,Plant operation,Marketing and logistics etc.Please contact me ,if you interested,to join with ,a team,which has a vision,and appreciates your efforts,where in we shall take care of yourself,with good perks.Please note that we don't believe,in the qualifications,but in qualities.
The projects are in the field of rice farming,rice milling,Tomato cultivation and processing,Dairy farms and plants.The plants are to be ,in different parts of Nigeria,where we have engaged.Please PM me,or see the details in other job portals,which shall be appearing soon.

jayashri

Dear sir, i am interested for your Africa project I am DIPLOMA IN AGRICULTURE PASSED OUT IN 1997 HAVING 14th yrs exprince with overseas 18th month in dairy at ISAREL 'YOTAVATA KIBBUTZ' AS Well as now workin in EHTIOPIA AS A AGRONOMIST ON LARGE HA. COMMERCIAL COTTON DELHI BASED PROJECT NAME CLC INDS,PLC IN INDIA HAVING OWN AGRO SERVICES CENTER selling seeds,pesticides and fertilizers INCLUDING WATER SOLUBEL, I wish to join and work full time with your project in NIJERIA.

jayashri

Dear sir,
I am interested in your Nigeria project.I have completed Diploma in Agriculture in 1997 having overseas agriculture experince 18th month, in ISRAEL IN YOTAVATA DAIRY FARM and now working as a AGRONOMIST IN LARGE Ha. COTTON FARMING dehli based project
from april2011 till update i wish to join your project if u offer,pls send me your mail id that i can forward my cv. S S HARDAS.

global_susheel

Hello. Plz. reply.

Hello Sir,
Its great to see this post! Actually we are also planning some business in Nigeria in the field of Agriculture. We have Planned everything for that. And looking someone who believes in our Project. Please give me your contact details on sk12782 at gmail dot com so that i can communicate with you easily. And also one thing for you... my brother is currently working in NIGERIA in security printing press in LAGOS, as a Director.

aman82

Dear Sir,
I am agri. graduate (B.Sc.Hons.Ag.) with specialization in Agronomy. I have very rich expertise regarding agronomic practices relating to cultivation of rice and other field crops. I am well experienced to solve day to day problems of field crops. Presently I am working as Agriculture Development Officer at Deptt. of Agriculture. Surely I am capable of doing the needful and definitely I will do !!!!!

Regards,
Dr. Amandeep Singh

patelaru

Hi,I am Arun Kumar Patel B.Sc,M.Sc. in Botany and born in renowned agri. Family of India my email and cell no. Is If you provide me @100000 per month .

jayashri

Dear sir,
I am interested in your Nigeria Project.I completed Diploma in agri in 1997 successfully therefore i have 14th years basically in how to applying Pesticides,Herbicides in different kinds of Cash crops experience including Overseas in Israel and now presently in Ethiopia in central Africa as a Cotton Production Manager Delhi Based company i would like to Jonie as a managerial level Full time basis if you offer to me.

rbmene

Dear sir,
i am - ravindra mene - from maharashtra state. I am agri. Graduate, but not expert, surely i can say i am very hard worker. If you feel i am suitable for any suitable job, it will be my pleasure. I am 44 years old, accordingly you can give me job. Please contact me on cell noc. -.
we ,in the prosperous land of africa,ventured in various projects,need the right people,to run the show from india.primarily,we need people to head,the divisions,in agronomy,cultivation,plant operation,marketing and logistics etc.please contact me ,if you interested,to join with ,a team,which has a vision,and appreciates your efforts,where in we shall take care of yourself,with good perks.please note that we don't believe,in the qualifications,but in qualities.
The projects are in the field of rice farming,rice milling,tomato cultivation and processing,dairy farms and plants.the plants are to be ,in different parts of nigeria,where we have engaged.please pm me,or see the details in other job portals,which shall be appearing soon.