Notices
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: We need experts from India

1. #1 We need experts from India 

We ,in the prosperous Land of Africa,ventured in various projects,need the right people,to run the show from India.Primarily,we need people to head,the divisions,in agronomy,Cultivation,Plant operation,Marketing and logistics etc.Please contact me ,if you interested,to join with ,a team,which has a vision,and appreciates your efforts,where in we shall take care of yourself,with good perks.Please note that we don't believe,in the qualifications,but in qualities.
    The projects are in the field of rice farming,rice milling,Tomato cultivation and processing,Dairy farms and plants.The plants are to be ,in different parts of Nigeria,where we have engaged.Please PM me,or see the details in other job portals,which shall be appearing soon.

2. #2 Agri Project expert 

Interested in your Africa Agri projects, kindly send contact details for further discussion.
    Last edited by moderator A; March 6th, 2012 at 02:00 PM. Reason: only premium members are allowed to post contact info. please click My Account to upgrade

chinadurai,

Please check your mail tomorrow

4. #4 Suitable opening in african project 

Dear sir,
    Interested to work in African project in a suitable position for which i need your e mail id for sending my cv

regards

suresh menon

Menon,

Please send PM ,so I can catch you up

I have worked for over 35 years on very senior positions in horticulture research, teaching and development. I have worked in Punjab Agriculture University as head of the Horticulture Department, as Director of Research in Horticulture University,Solan,H.P.and as Executive Director in the national horticulture Board Government of India. I have also worked in Zambia ( Africa ) for five years. I have also run my own flower and Herbal seed production and export to USA and European countries for over ten years.
    I have got interest to work in Africa on some good position for planning and managing the project in the field of Agriculture of Horticulture.
    Please contact for further details.
    Last edited by moderator A; March 9th, 2012 at 12:56 PM. Reason: only premium members are allowed to post contact info. please click My Account to upgrade

7. #7 Thanks 

Thanks Friends

For better clarity,I am giving the below more details on this project.The projects are in Federal Republic of Nigeria with government equity and support.The company's vision,is to bring Green Revolution in this beautiful country.The company also believe in the teamwork,appreciation,rewards,operating freedom,for the leaders.The company shall take care of you,your family,housing,security,Transport and comfort.Though there are various projects on the anvil,the below are concluded,where we are looking for Expats.

1.Rice project: Three
    Area of cultivation at each project : 18,000 hectares
    Proposal : Integrated rice project with rice Milling plant

Expats Required
    a) Rice Agronomist
    b) Rice Miller
    c) Plant manager
    d) Plant Engineer
    e) Chemist
    f) Marketing manager and Brand manager

2.Tomato project : Five of 100 TPD Plant

a) Agronomist -experienced in Green house farming
    b) Plant manager
    c) Electrical engineer ( for the Group plants)
    d) Farm manager
    e) Process Technician

3. Dairy project : Integrated with 500 breeds and 10,000 LPD plant

a) Veterinary consultant
    b) Dairy processing plant manager
    c) Dairy Technologist

All other details shall be given ,at the time of personal meetings.

Sethu Palanikumar

8. #8 production expert and certified crop advisior 

sir,
    Iam working as expert in potato breeder seed production and have 17 years of experience in potato breeder seed production along with that am a certified crop advisior from american society of agronomy

Premium Member
    Blog Entries
    I am a graduate in Agril. Eng. from IIT, Kharagpur and M.Tech. from IIT with specialization in Rice Milling, designed a mini rice mill and worked for 5 years in Central Rice Research Institute, Orissa, India. My ph.d. project was design and development of a mini solvent extraction plant for rice bran. Pl. contact me at the following ID if you are interested to know the details.

Dr. D. Nag
    Last edited by moderator A; March 9th, 2012 at 12:56 PM. Reason: only premium members are allowed to post contact info. please click My Account to upgrade

10. #10 Highly interested for your Project 

Dear Sir,
    I am highly interested for your Project in Nigeria. Basically, I am an M.Tech in Biotechnology & Engineering from IIT Kharagpur. Have + 19 years practical Industrial working experience..mainly on Agricultural Biotechnology field like : Biopesticide/ Biofuel/BioManure/ BioFertilizers etc.( Managerial expertise). I will appreciate highly & ready to join & work in your Project on Full time basis if you offer a suitable Senior Managerial position to me
    Regards
    J.K.Roy
    M.Tech ( IIT)
    Last edited by moderator A; March 10th, 2012 at 11:17 AM. Reason: only premium members are allowed to post contact info. please click My Account to upgrade

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast