Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

We need experts from India

Register

Click Here!

ganapa

Looking for marketing job

Please me contact details at

Santosh Ghotgalkar

UOTE=sethupalanikumar;222109]We ,in the prosperous Land of Africa,ventured in various projects,need the right people,to run the show from India.Primarily,we need people to head,the divisions,in agronomy,Cultivation,Plant operation,Marketing and logistics etc.Please contact me ,if you interested,to join with ,a team,which has a vision,and appreciates your efforts,where in we shall take care of yourself,with good perks.Please note that we don't believe,in the qualifications,but in qualities.
The projects are in the field of rice farming,rice milling,Tomato cultivation and processing,Dairy farms and plants.The plants are to be ,in different parts of Nigeria,where we have engaged.Please PM me,or see the details in other job portals,which shall be appearing soon.[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:

vasutnt

Chemist in Nigeria Rice project

Sir,
Myself retired officer of agriculture department with 35+ years of experience out of which 30 years in the analytical Laboratory of Soil,Water,Fertilizer,Pesticides and Micronutrients as analyst. vast experience in conducting field experiments on rice with different levels of NPK and other fertilizers and identification of problem soils reclamation and interpretation of results.So if you consider my service will boost the Agri production please inform .Thanking you, Sir.

Last edited:

joseula

i wouid like to get the details pg in lit an experienced in organic farming food processing

ravi_sakori

I am Ravindra having good experience in agriculture project development & sound experience in east African culture can develop & manage commercial project Please share me your Contact details on my email :

hshrk

Details Please

Dear Senthil Sir,

I'm interested in your add. can you provide me more details about your project and requirment in various positions.
Awaiting for your response at the earliest.

hshrk

We ,in the prosperous Land of Africa,ventured in various projects,need the right people,to run the show from India.Primarily,we need people to head,the divisions,in agronomy,Cultivation,Plant operation,Marketing and logistics etc.Please contact me ,if you interested,to join with ,a team,which has a vision,and appreciates your efforts,where in we shall take care of yourself,with good perks.Please note that we don't believe,in the qualifications,but in qualities.
The projects are in the field of rice farming,rice milling,Tomato cultivation and processing,Dairy farms and plants.The plants are to be ,in different parts of Nigeria,where we have engaged.Please PM me,or see the details in other job portals,which shall be appearing soon.
Dear Sethu Sir,

I'm interested in your add. can you provide me more details about your project and requirment in various positions.
Awaiting for your response at the earliest.

bibhuti

Sir Am an Agricultural Graduate havung 17 yeras of experience in different Agriculture sector and am interested to work there. Please give me an opportunity to show my efficiency
REgards
Bibhuti

rmathews

hi promotor.

what is your company name. am a an asst general manager in Agri based company in India with lots of activities in international fields and am well aware how may big giants in the international famrings,. can you pls adivse your company name??? am not a candidate for your job openings.

just wanted to enusre this is not a Nigerian 419 .....

rddd
mathew

zamagri

419++

hi promotor.

what is your company name. am a an asst general manager in Agri based company in India with lots of activities in international fields and am well aware how may big giants in the international famrings,. can you pls adivse your company name??? am not a candidate for your job openings.

just wanted to enusre this is not a Nigerian 419 .....

rddd
mathew
Is it like this ,.Thanks for ur 419+...

neel37

hi

I did MSc in Botany and was working with R&D ankur seeds nagpur for the six and half year.
and after that I shifted to chennai and hear I am not working from 2006.

If this information is not able to change your decision, please inform me through mail. Then I will send my cv. because at lot off places I send my cv and there is no reply from their side.

I am giving my specific work.
1 Published two international and two national papers on Okra and cotton.
2.I know cytology, breeding, mutation breeding, inter and intra specific breeding.
3 Pollen biology.
4 Computer knowledge and project formation
5. breeding on cabbage, radish and etc.
6.Trial screening.
7. Doing Ph.D
8 Cytological training to college students for the three year.
9.Visited to Research stations.
10. Actively participation in all the activities

Thanks and please reply
Awaiting in your response.

Chandrakala

bsr123

Greetings,
Dear sir,

i have 6+ years exp in agriculture procurement and scm logistics, if any suitable position ready to work ur projects

ramu1970

neel!
What kind of job you expect in the job market? post you specific skill , then we can find anybody in the industry to use your skill with suitable packages for you.Beacuse today industry are highly and purely business minded. We can have talents and knowledge but industry needs practical skill of commercial applications.If suppose you have previously worked in commercial production line , let the employer know you by your skills.

Do not feel discouraged ...keep trying...

Last edited:

muthu

respected sir
am muthukumaran mscagri in horticulture 33 male from tamil nadu, please send your e mail id am send mu resume also mention me the salary details

naikpra

Agri Expert available

Dear Sir,

With my 38 years experience in Agribusinesses, I am pleased to offer my candidature for the captioned position.

Kindly let me have your Email ID where I can send my profile & resume.

Thanks & Regards

Prakash