Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Farm Manager,for Congo ( Africa)

Default Farm Manager,for Congo ( Africa)

I am looking for an experienced agronomist /farm manager for my farm in lubumbashi,Democratic Republic of Congo.
    Willing and experienced with new technology,candidates please provide with CV,capabilities,expectation.
    1000 hectares of land of which only 50 hectares are cleared and under cultivation.We have all required equipments for land clearing.
    M.Pillai

Default Farm Manager

Hi,
    I'm working in Dubai for the last 12 years as manager for a horticulture company. Good knowledge about plants, but my educational qualification is account. I have good contact with landscaping companies in UAE and Qatar. If you feel i will fit in this position, please let me know.
    regards
    S.A.Pillai

Default Farm Manager for Congo

I am an Agricultural Professional (M.S.Ag. in Soil Conservation) with 25yrs of experiences in field of Diversification of Agriculture, Land and Water Managemnet, Natural Farming, Rainfed Cultivation, Watershed Management, In-situ Waste Management, Post harvest & Market Linkage, Finance & Human Resources Management, and Rural & Social Development.

Rishi Narayan Singh
    Last edited by moderator A; December 29th, 2011 at 04:36 PM. Reason: only business members are allowed to post contact info. please click My Account to upgrade

Default Farm Manager

I am an Agricultural Technocrat (B.Sc.Agri.(Hons)with 22 yrs of experiences in field of Agriculture production, Land and Water Managemnet, Organic Farming, Rainfed Cultivation, , Post harvest & Marketing, Finance & Human Resource Management.
    Dr.Manjinder Singh
    Last edited by moderator A; December 29th, 2011 at 04:59 PM. Reason: only business members are allowed to post contact info. please click My Account to upgrade

Default Application for Agronomist

Sir,
    I have 14 years experience in Farming out of that 7 years in Middle East as Agronomist/Asst Farm Manager.If you feel I am Suitable for your Farm ,Please reply back.

Quote Originally Posted by pillaidrc View Post
    I am looking for an experienced agronomist /farm manager for my farm in lubumbashi,Democratic Republic of Congo.
    Willing and experienced with new technology,candidates please provide with CV,capabilities,expectation.
    1000 hectares of land of which only 50 hectares are cleared and under cultivation.We have all required equipments for land clearing.
    M.Pillai
    Dear Mr.Pillai,
    We are starting agro project in Namibia under my consultancy.
    Working together can be advantageous and beneficial.
    Devdatta Kadam(M.Sc Agri)
    Last edited by moderator A; December 30th, 2011 at 12:33 PM. Reason: only business members are allowed to post contact info. please click My Account to upgrade

Default farm manager

M.Pillai
    Dear Mr. Pillai,
    I have been working as a manager of reputed plantation company in kerala,cultivating mainly tea, cardamon,pepper,cinnamon,and coffee.2005 on wards I am working in Haileyburia Tea Estates Ltd Elappara,Kerala,as Manager.HR & Legal and learned all kind agricultural operations,and expert in man power deployment, administrations. If you are interested please reply I shall sent my detailed resume.In your post,your email Id is not available that is why I am hesitating.

With regards

Arun Govind

Lightbulb Great Opportunity to develop Natural Farm on the virgin land

M.Pillai
    Dear Shri M.Pillai anna

It's a great opportunity to have virgin land for starting Natural farming with no till / tillage radish / cover cropping / eco housing / garbage enzyme / eco-agro tourism / Community Supported ( Natural) Agriculture project at this site.

I am not a agri graduate but a farmer from generations and graduate from commerce discipline having my own certified organic family holding of 135 acres (54 hectares) of which 90 acres is eucalyptus plantation.

I am interested in joining this venture only if you have the above NF concept in mind for at least 10% of this land, then please contact through PM (private messaging module of this portal)

Wishing all the best for your project

Anant Joglekar
    Last edited by moderator A; December 30th, 2011 at 12:34 PM. Reason: only business members are allowed to post contact info. please click My Account to upgrade

Exclamation Contact us

Quote Originally Posted by rishimalda View Post
    I am an Agricultural Professional (M.S.Ag. in Soil Conservation) with 25yrs of experiences in field of Diversification of Agriculture, Land and Water Managemnet, Natural Farming, Rainfed Cultivation, Watershed Management, In-situ Waste Management, Post harvest & Market Linkage, Finance & Human Resources Management, and Rural & Social Development.

Rishi Narayan Singh
    Please contact me via private msg to discuss an job opportunity in Tamil Nadu.

Default Farm Manager in Congo

M.Pillai
    I have M.Sc in Agri.,from University of Agricultural Sciences
    Bangalore. I have working experience in Uganda, Ethiopia, Rwanda,
    Tanzania, Ivory Coast .My main responsibilities in african countires
    were carry out the sustainability programme which involves the coffee
    production based on the SAN standards for varoius certification
    programmes like UTZ, Rain forest Alliance, and Organic. Presently i
    am working with John Deere india Pvt Ltd as Dy. Manager,
    Agronomy placed in Bangalore. My main resposibilities are conducting
    farming Demonstration for creating success stories in various crops
    like, Coffee, vegetables, sugarcane, cotton, Banana and all plantaion
    crops by using Fetigation, Mechanization and proper irrigation
    scheduling.

As i have 15 years of experience in Practical agriculture and working
    experience in different countries, i am sure i can make difference
    over others.

Pls find here attached my C.V., for your kind perusal.
    Last edited by moderator A; March 7th, 2012 at 02:44 PM. Reason: only premium members are allowed to post contact info. please click My Account to upgrade

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast