Notices

Thread: Looking for a person experienced in Floriculture around Bangalore

1. #1 Looking for a person experienced in Floriculture around Bangalore 

Planning to set up a Green House project and looking for an experienced employee to work with us. The resource should have very good knowledge of end to end from scratch till the marketing of the cut flowers. Please respond with your resume to
    Last edited by moderator A; August 12th, 2011 at 06:55 PM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please

Blog Entries
    hello sir,
    i have my friend who is expert in marketing n production and can i know which crop you r growing?we both are supplying flowers to mumbai and delhi market on daily basis.lets meet up sometime
    with regards,
    swaroop
    Last edited by moderator A; August 16th, 2011 at 05:33 PM. Reason: only business members are allowed to post contact info. please click My Account to upgrade

Quote Originally Posted by santoshask View Post
    Planning to set up a Green House project and looking for an experienced employee to work with us. The resource should have very good knowledge of end to end from scratch till the marketing of the cut flowers. Please respond with your resume to
    Hi

this is venkatesh from hosur,

floriculture industry more details
    contact me

venkatesh
    Last edited by moderator A; March 9th, 2012 at 05:58 PM. Reason: only premium members are allowed to post contact info. please click My Account to upgrade

Hi, I can help you with setting up of your farm .. i was also newbie like u earlier .. but now i have learnt it all .. This is my farm in hyderabad..

please mail me if u need any kind of help
    Last edited by moderator A; March 10th, 2012 at 04:16 PM. Reason: only premium members are allowed to post contact info. please click My Account to upgrade

5. #5 Floriculture project near BANGALORE 

SUNRISE BLOOMS from HOSUR/BANGALORE based EXPERIENCED HORTICULTURE PROFESSIONALS offer Turn key consultancy services ( Land selection, Planting, Bank loan, NHB project report, Planting material supply, Technical monitoring , Flower trading etc for GERBERA, CARNATION, ROSE, LIMONIUM, LILIUM, GLADIOUS and Exotic Vegetables. Kindly send mail for further discussion
    Last edited by moderator A; March 12th, 2012 at 05:40 PM. Reason: only premium members are allowed to post contact info. please click My Account to upgrade

hello sir... this is chetan here, i have 6years of expirence in floriculture. reply me..