Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Looking for a person experienced in Floriculture around Bangalore

Register

Click Here!

santoshask

Planning to set up a Green House project and looking for an experienced employee to work with us. The resource should have very good knowledge of end to end from scratch till the marketing of the cut flowers. Please respond with your resume to

Last edited by a moderator:

swaroopbiomol

hello sir,
i have my friend who is expert in marketing n production and can i know which crop you r growing?we both are supplying flowers to mumbai and delhi market on daily basis.lets meet up sometime
with regards,
swaroop

venkatesh_52

Planning to set up a Green House project and looking for an experienced employee to work with us. The resource should have very good knowledge of end to end from scratch till the marketing of the cut flowers. Please respond with your resume to
Hi

this is venkatesh from hosur,

floriculture industry more details
contact me

venkatesh

kranthiraj

Hi, I can help you with setting up of your farm .. i was also newbie like u earlier .. but now i have learnt it all .. This is my farm in hyderabad..

please mail me if u need any kind of help

chinnadurai

Floriculture project near BANGALORE

SUNRISE BLOOMS from HOSUR/BANGALORE based EXPERIENCED HORTICULTURE PROFESSIONALS offer Turn key consultancy services ( Land selection, Planting, Bank loan, NHB project report, Planting material supply, Technical monitoring , Flower trading etc for GERBERA, CARNATION, ROSE, LIMONIUM, LILIUM, GLADIOUS and Exotic Vegetables. Kindly send mail for further discussion