Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Need supervisor and labour for estate work

Register

Click Here!

nsk12in

Hi
we need supervisor for our coffee estate located at perumparai( kodikannel hill), interested canditates can contact me or mail me, accomodation will be provided. Individuals and familys are also accepted.

Last edited by a moderator:

dgsankar

hai

Send me the details of work. i am kodai only.,Please contact...

grape1

Hi Sir,

Iam interested for supervisor job in Kodaikkanal.

I would like to contact you.

Pls mail me the details

i'l send my CV to you for your kind refeerence.

Thanks & Regards
ANCIL DSILVA
,Please contact..

rupesh123

Reg job above

hi,

I am from coonoor, Nilgirs. I am very much interested applying myself for the post of supervisor. I have 10 years experience in field of Tea and coffee as well as horticulture and agriculture. I am married and interested to settle in kodaikanal. Please give me the details about salary structure and accommodation.

Tnx.

hcms

Hi
we need supervisor for our coffee estate located at perumparai( kodikannel hill), interested canditates can contact me or mail me, accomodation will be provided. Individuals and familys are also accepted.
Dear sir,
We will provide you efficient human rasource required by you for your coffee
estate..please contact us!!!!!!!!!

pinty

if you want caretaker for farm house call CV built using
suyog kumar muthanna

Driving Licence
Personal Statement
am very skillful ready for challenges in this ever changing business world, fast to adopt,hard working
fellow,have good understanding of business development . ready at anyway for every challenge, am
smart ,adjustable , well vest in the field of business development and very healthy.
Key Skills
. - best in sales devolpement
. - experience hotel management
. -KEY SKILLS
. To exhibit a high level of professionalism in sales management, marketing and public relation
activities, thus maintaining the old customers and wining new customers for the competitive
company. I am able to work under pressure or no supervision, work on my own initiative and real
team player. I am confident, smart, energetic, have an analytical ability in prediction, time
conscious, good inter and intra personal relationship and a good sense of humour. I also have
the organisation skill in running and managing an entire business.
Work Experience
gym trainer and manager/health zone,new delhi
(14/02/93 to04/05/ 2000)
Working exclusively on my own initiative with no supervision, i.e. training all ages students men and women/and given him diet chart
and proper guidense
school hostel warden in ooty,tamilnadu
(06/05/2002 to 31/12/2007)
I have spent my five years for children living was schoo; hostel;there i have maintain a good displine and hormony relationship wity children and all schoo staff.
hotel manager,himachal,dalhousie
(02/01/2008 to 31/05/2010)
After 3 years of excellent working and experience in hotel.

Education
10+2
sain dass as hr sec school,jalandhar
05/02/1984 to 17/02/1990
languages known -hindi,english,marathi,punjabi

Hobbies & Interests
gym training, cooking, reading, going site seeing and listening to melodies,meditation
References
References are available on request.

karkee

dear sir,
i am interested for your estate supervisor job. i am B.tech(bio-tech) graduate from villupuram. Please contact..

pinty

job for estate manager

CV built using
suyog kumar muthanna

Driving License
Personal Statement
am very skillful ready for challenges in this ever changing business world, fast to adopt,hard working
fellow,have good understanding of business development . ready at anyway for every challenge, am
smart ,adjustable , well vest in the field of business development and very healthy.
Key Skills
. - best in sales development
. - experience hotel management
. -KEY SKILLS
. To exhibit a high level of professionalism in sales management, marketing and public relation
activities, thus maintaining the old customers and wining new customers for the competitive
company. I am able to work under pressure or no supervision, work on my own initiative and real
team player. I am confident, smart, energetic, have an analytical ability in prediction, time
conscious, good inter and intra personal relationship and a good sense of humour. I also have
the organisation skill in running and managing an entire business.
Work Experience
gym trainer and manager/health zone,new delhi
(14/02/93 to04/05/ 2000)
Working exclusively on my own initiative with no supervision, i.e. training all ages students men and women/and given him diet chart
and proper guidense
school hostel warden in ooty,tamilnadu
(06/05/2002 to 31/12/2007)
I have spent my five years for children living was schoo; hostel;there i have maintain a good displine and hormony relationship wity children and all schoo staff.
hotel manager,himachal,dalhousie
(02/01/2008 to 31/05/2010)
After 3 years of excellent working and experience in hotel.

Education
10+2
sain dass as hr sec school,jalandhar
05/02/1984 to 17/02/1990
languages known -hindi,english,marathi,punjabi

Hobbies & Interests
gym training, cooking, reading, going site seeing and listening to melodies,meditation
References
References are available on request.

amirthasankar78

supraisor / manager job reg

Dear sir,

I am interested to work as supravisor in estates . pl provide the details for further communication.

Thankx & regards

c.sankar

abdulrahim

i want job

Hi
hello sir i am living in coimbatore i want job in our our coffee estate located at perumparai( kodikannel hill),

pinty

Welcome to The Community House family of volunteers! As a volunteer, you will be a part of a very important team of dedicated workers. You are our best ambassadors and help us carry out our mission in the communities we serve. Whatever your contribution, be assured that it will be greatly appreciated. We hope you will take this opportunity to fill out the Volunteer Application and help us ,chamba himachal

janathsubha

Hai sir This is janarthanan from trichy Iam interested in this job iam already work coconut gooddown supervisor my mobile num is 9677479761 please contact me sir i will do my best of work sir

janathsubha

My name janarthanan from trichy iam already work in coconut goodown supervisor my no;9677479761
i will do my best sir/mam please contact me

thankyou

siva07crony

Seeking for Jobs in Tea Estates in Tamil Nadu

Hi

I'm Raja Ramesh MBA graduate working in iNautix Technologies a Bank of New York Mellon company as Project Coordinator and previously worked in Tata Consultancy Services as Subject Matter Expert and Resource Management Executive. I’m interested to apply for Supervisor opening in Perumparai, Kodikannel. If my experience suits for the job please keep me posted.

Mobile : 9094301867
Located : Chennai

cliffsmail

Estate Supervisor

Hi
Dear Sir,

I had gone through your advertisement seeking for a estate supervisor for your coffee estate. i am a 47 year old anglo indian male with clean habits and self discipline , having managerial experience of 9 years in the coffee, (Arabica/ robuster) plants along pepper and tea in the Nilgiris, am well versed with labour laws and have a skill to handle labours for work out turn. Kindly let me know if my short resume suits you.

I am available over mail : emailcliffordns@gmail.com

Awaiting your reply

C N Sequeira

shivaloves007

Hi
I love to work in hill stations.. then im ready to join as a supervisor for ur coffee estate.. please kindly contact me (8870395210).. Otherwise please give me ur contact details.. Email id: Shivaloves007@gmail.com