Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Profitable agri-business (Seed production) project available for investment

Register

Click Here!

jitendraknigam

A Profitable agri-business (Seed production) project available for investment

The seed business size in India is of about Rs 6000 crore/annum. Farmer get less than 2% Hybrid seed than what he required. The profit margin/ return is very hansome ranging from 80 to 600% in a six month crop. The initial investment may be 50 lakh to 2 crore to start the bussiness/seed company. Farmers give credit/ share for 2 to 4 month of carore of rupee to the company based on contract farming agreement.This is the right time to invest and get more tax free income, as Govt is giving more facility/subsidy to set up seed industry.
Anyone interested in investing in Seed production bussiness project in Hyderabd, india.may contact back to me for more detail.
Dr. J K Nigam
Hyderabad
Please contact.........

Last edited by a moderator:

mohan003

Hi Sir,
I am interested in starting a seed production co in M.P., Pl let me know if you can help us in some way.
Thank you
Regards
Mohan Paroha

Consultancy seed industry

Dear sir,

I am a person with over 25 years experience in Indian seed industry covering Seed production, testing, trials , marketing and corporate consultancy on wide ranging crops. Presently I am working as a freelance consultant from Bangalore.

Please be informed our services are available in this field and to know more please contact

Krishnamurthy.
Bangalore.
India

Last edited by a moderator:

msingla62

I want to invest 2 crore in any profitable business , i think seed is a monopoly and high demand product so i m ready to invest and give me guidence

pavanaumesh

Sir I am umeshrahul from bengaluru sheep & goat farm training & consultant we require seeds related to sheep farming fodder cultivation contact me on 9901509669 regards umeshrahul

anojagar

Seed production

The seed business size in India is of about Rs 6000 crore/annum. Farmer get less than 2% Hybrid seed than what he required. The profit margin/ return is very hansome ranging from 80 to 600% in a six month crop. The initial investment may be 50 lakh to 2 crore to start the bussiness/seed company. Farmers give credit/ share for 2 to 4 month of carore of rupee to the company based on contract farming agreement.This is the right time to invest and get more tax free income, as Govt is giving more facility/subsidy to set up seed industry.
Anyone interested in investing in Seed production bussiness project in Hyderabd, india.may contact back to me for more detail.
Dr. J K Nigam
Hyderabad
Please contact.........
I am interested in this project and can get into it. I am based in Nagpur Maharashtra.
Plz contact 9822466071/9823466766

anojagar

Dear sir,

I am a person with over 25 years experience in Indian seed industry covering Seed production, testing, trials , marketing and corporate consultancy on wide ranging crops. Presently I am working as a freelance consultant from Bangalore.

Please be informed our services are available in this field and to know more please contact
Plz call 9822466071/9823466766. I am interested in seed business. We are based in Nagpur Maharashtra. Plz send details of the business , investments required and area required

Krishnamurthy.
Bangalore.
India
Plz call anon agarwala 9822466071 as i am interested in seed business

malpanijbp

Dr. J K Nigam
Hyderabad
Please contact.........
please contact me on 9425155033 with more details.

malpanijbp

Dear sir,

Krishnamurthy.
Bangalore.
India
Good evening. please contact me on 9425155033. i would be interested in knowing more details.

arvindkag

[h=1]Hi Sir,
I am interested in starting a seed Processing plant
in Hyderabad, Pease let me know if you can help us my number 9989439567.[/h]Thank you
Regards
Arvind