DHUKATE MADANMOHAN REVANSIDDHA
At / post-Balwadi, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tal- Sangola, Phone No. 02187-218689
Dist: Solapur, 9970102974, .
• Postgraduate in Biotechnology from the Yeshwant College Biotechnology & Bioinformatics Parbhani, Swami Ramanand Tirth Marathwada University, Nanded (Maharashtra).
• Postgraduate Diploma in Biotechnology from Vidya Prathisthans School Of Biotechnology, Baramati, Dist- Pune, Pune University, Pune (Maharashtra).
• Graduate in Botany- from Sangola college sangola, Dist-Solapur, Shivaji University, Kolhapur (Maharashtra).
Seeking position in an organization where I can apply my thoughts and skills for the development of the organization as well as my personal growth.
Vidya Pratishthans, School Of Biotechnology, Baramati, Dist-Pune, Pune University, Pune (Maharashtra) is one of the educational and research institute. I have done one year work at the post of Project and Laboratory assistant in Plant, Animal tissue culture lab and Molecular Biology lab from 1sept 2004-30Aug 2005 and done work on to produce protocol for micropropogation, callus culture, synthetic seed and other tissue culture techniques of Banana, Grape, Adulsa, Stevia, Aloe, and other medicinal plants, Flowering plants such as Carnation, Jerbera, Rose etc.
Presently working in H.U.Gugle Agro Biotech Jamkhed. At the post of lab technician (All laboratory activities, Hardening & poly house activities). It is the second largest banana tissue culture company in Maharashtra.At the basic scale 12000/month.
Area of interest.
• Production of planting material of different crops problems with the help of different tissue culture techniques.
• R & D of tissue culture banana for developing standard protocol for getting average yield.
• Initiation of newer crops for tissue culture.
• Developing protocols for reducing mortality and Contamination.
• Develop method to reduce existing cost of tissue Culture plantlets.
• Microbiological techniques.
• Biotechnological techniques.
Examination Institute / University
Year Marks Class
Biotechnology Yeshwant College Bioinformatics and Biotechnology Parbhani, Swami Ramanand Tirth Marathwada University, Nanded (Maharashtra). 2007 64.29 % First
Biotechnology Vidya Pratishthans, School Of Biotechnology, Baramati, Dist-Pune Pune University, Pune (Maharashtra) 2004 60 % First
Botany Sangola college sangola, Dist-Solapur, Shivaji University, Kolhapur (Maharashtra). 2003 60.12% First Class
• Tissue Culture studies with special reference to Prosopis alba at Nimbkar Agricultural Research Institute, Phaltan, Dist- Satara. (Maharashtra).
• Tissue culture techniques such as, Media Preparation Microproogation callus culture, synthetic seed, cell culture, somatic embryogenesis with special reference to Vitis vinifera. & Extraction of alkaloid withanin from Withania somanifera at Vidya Pratishthans, School Of Biotechnology, Baramati, Dist-Pune.
• Isolation, fusion and culture of Withania somanifera and Rawulfia serpentina Protoplasts in Yeshwant College Bioinformatics and Biotechnology Parbhani, Swami Ramanand Tirth Marathwada University, Nanded (Maharashtra).
Knowledge of MS Office and Internet operations,
• Plant tissue culture :(Micropropogation,callus culture, synthetic seed Protoplast isolation culture,etc)
• Animal tissue culture.
• Fermentation technology,
• DNA Isolation Methods (Animal, Plant, Bacteria )
• Restriction Digestion Methods
• Electro Phoresis (SDS PAGE)
• Isolation of Plasmid
• Transformation Studies (Plant, Bacteria)
• Enzyme Immobilization Method.
Date of Birth: 10 July1983.
E- Mail: email@example.com
Phone No. : 02187 - 218689,
At / post-Balwadi,
Tal - Sangola,
Date: ----------------------------- Sign: -----------------------------