Thread: Looking for a Business Associates NO Investment..

Smile Looking for a Business Associates NO Investment..

Hello all,
    We are Pune based private limited company and looking for Genuine Business Associates with their time and talent to grow Our Agriculture Business in Maharashtra, Karnataka, MadhyaPradesh, Gujrat, AndhraPradesh, Chhatisgarh, Jharkhand in First phase of expansion plan.
    Interested person (empoloyeed/non-employeed) with or without agriculture experince can contact me through Private Massage or on Zero nine double eight double one Zero nine seven Zero two.

Training and support will be given at your own place. Our Executive will come and work with you to established your business. We work on the basis of Franchise model therefore we want your talent and time as a part of your contribution, rather than treasure (money contribution).
    I belive its quite win-win situation for both the parties. We will take care of all the headache and you will keep handsome amount of profit at the end of dealing.

Bhupesh
    Last edited by rudra_herbal; June 16th, 2009 at 07:45 PM.

Default Details of business

Please provide the type of business.
    thanks and regards,
    soorya

Mr. Soorya,
    Please read my message again. Its a agriculture based trading and marketing business. As you know in area/states mentioned by me in which we want to expand our business, facing severe problem water shortage, alkaline and saline land problem, low germination, low quality produce etc.
    We at our company provides the one stop solution to farmers with subsidy.
    And for this we want Business associates in said area with or without agriculture experience but willing to learn the tricks of the trade with us and that without investment. If you are really interested then call me on 09881109702.

Bhupesh

Quote Originally Posted by rudra_herbal View Post
    Hello all,
    We are Pune based private limited company and looking for Genuine Business Associates with their time and talent to grow Our Agriculture Business in Maharashtra, Karnataka, MadhyaPradesh, Gujrat, AndhraPradesh, Chhatisgarh, Jharkhand in First phase of expansion plan.
    Interested person (empoloyeed/non-employeed) with or without agriculture experince can contact me through Private Massage or on Zero nine double eight double one Zero nine seven Zero two.

Training and support will be given at your own place. Our Executive will come and work with you to established your business. We work on the basis of Franchise model therefore we want your talent and time as a part of your contribution, rather than treasure (money contribution).
    I belive its quite win-win situation for both the parties. We will take care of all the headache and you will keep handsome amount of profit at the end of dealing.

Bhupesh
    Dear Bhupesh,

I am in Mumbai. Will this place be suitable to be associated with you.

Regards,
    Kishore.

Dear Bhupesh,

I am in Mumbai. Will this place be suitable to be associated with you.

Regards,
    Kishore.

Hi Kishore,
    Warm Good Morning,
    Thanks for reply. Kishore we need to sit and discuss the place issue. I mean probably you may know somebody who stays in villages, or in semy urban area through which we can initiate the Business Process. Actually, we are into business of Agriculture and unfortunately Mumbai has very limited scope.
    But still if you genuienly interested in association with me then togehter we will find out the way.
    Kindly SMS your mobile number to me on Zero nine double eight double one Zero nine seven Zero two. I will get back to you.

Thanks.
    Bhupesh

Quote Originally Posted by rudra_herbal View Post
    Hello all,

Bhupesh
    Dear Bhupesh,

what kind of business assistance your group is looking for??? pls elaborate.
    rgrds,
    archana

I am glad to acquire this business opportunity from your side. Without any investment an opportunity knocking the door means it's a fortunate thing I must say. I was here for writing my papers and looking for best data to gather and make my paper more attractive. Anyways I am looking for a good job and would like to apply for this.